The Head and Neck (H&N) Pathology Fellowship at Cleveland Clinic provides advanced training in a wide variety of specimens from the head and neck. The subspecialty H&N Pathology team includes four H&N Pathology fellowship trained Pathologists in addition to others with interest and extensive experience in the field. With nearly 3,000 in-house cases and almost 700 consultation cases processed annually, this fellowship offers a robust and well-rounded experience with a wide variety of both routine and challenging cases.
The successful candidate will play an active and important role in the daily work-up and preparation of cases for sign-out. The candidate will also play an important role in the management of H&N patient’s through their involvement in multidisciplinary tumor boards and intraoperative consultations.
- One, one-year fellowship.
- Initial review of in-house and consultation material.
- Weekly H&N tumor board and monthly thyroid tumor board.
- Resident teaching.
- Participation in research is expected.
- ACGME-accredited combined Anatomic/Clinical Pathology or Anatomic Pathology residency training program.
- Download the Application for Fellowship
- Fellowship positions are currently filled through the 2025-26 academic year.
Center for Pathology Education
Robert J. Tomsich Pathology and Laboratory Medicine Institute
9500 Euclid Avenue, L-13
Cleveland, OH 44195
Diversity & Inclusion
Discover the role diversity and inclusion plays at Cleveland Clinic and at its Graduate Medical Education program, as well as our diversity and inclusion efforts.Learn more