The Head and Neck (H&N) Pathology Fellowship at the Cleveland Clinic provides advanced training in a wide variety of specimens from the head and neck. The subspecialty H&N Pathology team includes four H&N Pathology fellowship trained Pathologists in addition to others with interest and extensive experience in the field. With nearly 3,000 in-house cases and almost 700 consultation cases processed annually, this fellowship offers a robust and well-rounded experience with a wide variety of both routine and challenging cases.
The successful candidate will play an active and important role in the daily work-up and preparation of cases for sign-out. The candidate will also play an important role in the management of H&N patient’s through their involvement in multidisciplinary tumor boards and intraoperative consultations.
- One, one-year fellowship.
- Initial review of in-house and consultation material.
- Weekly H&N tumor board and monthly thyroid tumor board.
- Resident teaching.
- Participation in research is expected.
- ACGME-accredited combined Anatomic/Clinical Pathology or Anatomic Pathology residency training program.
- Download the Application for Fellowship
- Currently accepting applications for 2023-2024 academic year. The deadline to submit applications for the 2023 fellowship position is Tuesday, August 17, 2021.
Center for Pathology Education
Robert J. Tomsich Pathology and Laboratory Medicine Institute
9500 Euclid Avenue, L-13
Cleveland, OH 44195
Diversity & Inclusion
Discover the role diversity and inclusion plays at Cleveland Clinic and at its Graduate Medical Education program, as well as our diversity and inclusion efforts.Learn more