The Bone and Soft Tissue fellowship offers advanced training in neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of bone and soft tissue, as well as mesenchymal neoplasms of the skin and viscera. The fellow participates in daily bone and soft tissue signout comprised of in-house cases and extensive consultation material. Histological differential diagnosis and the role of ancillary testing, including immunohistochemistry and molecular testing are emphasized.
- One, one-year fellowship.
- Initial review of consultation material.
- Weekly multidisciplinary sarcoma conference presentation with attending supervision.
- Resident teaching.
- Participation in available research opportunities is recommended.
- Completion of an ACGME-accredited Anatomic, Clinical or combined Anatomic/Clinical Pathology residency.
Currently accepting applications for 2026-2027 academic year. The deadline to submit applications for the 2026 fellowship position is Wednesday, June 30th, 2024.
Center for Pathology Education
Robert J. Tomsich Pathology and Laboratory Medicine Institute
9500 Euclid Avenue, L-13
Cleveland, OH 44195
Diversity & Inclusion
Discover the role diversity and inclusion plays at Cleveland Clinic and at its Graduate Medical Education program, as well as our diversity and inclusion efforts.Learn more