The fellow participates in daily bone and soft tissue signout comprised of in-house cases and extensive consultation material. Histological differential diagnosis and the role of ancillary testing, including immunohistochemistry and molecular testing are emphasized.
The Bone and Soft Tissue Pathology fellowship provides fellows the opportunity to work with a world-class subspecialty faculty.
- One, one-year fellowship.
- Initial review of consultation material.
- Weekly multidisciplinary sarcoma conference presentation with attending supervision.
- Resident teaching.
- Participation in available research opportunities is recommended.
- ACGME-accredited combined Anatomic/Clinical Pathology or Anatomic Pathology residency training program.
Kristen Smith, BS
Education Coordinator, Center for Pathology Education
Robert J. Tomsich Pathology and Laboratory Medicine Institute
9500 Euclid Avenue, L-13
Cleveland, OH 44195