The Bone and Soft Tissue fellowship offers advanced training in neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of bone and soft tissue, as well as mesenchymal neoplasms of the skin and viscera. The fellow participates in daily bone and soft tissue signout comprised of in-house cases and extensive consultation material. Histological differential diagnosis and the role of ancillary testing, including immunohistochemistry and molecular testing are emphasized.
- One, one-year fellowship.
- Initial review of consultation material.
- Weekly multidisciplinary sarcoma conference presentation with attending supervision.
- Resident teaching.
- Participation in available research opportunities is recommended.
- ACGME-accredited combined Anatomic/Clinical Pathology or Anatomic Pathology residency training program.
Kristen Smith, BS
Education Coordinator, Center for Pathology Education
Robert J. Tomsich Pathology and Laboratory Medicine Institute
9500 Euclid Avenue, L-13
Cleveland, OH 44195