Pediatric Fellowships at Cleveland Clinic Children's
View the current continuing education opportunities available to pediatric fellows at Cleveland Clinic Children's.
Why Choose a Pediatric Fellowship with Cleveland Clinic Children’s?
- Opportunity to evaluate and treat common illnesses, as well as, manage patients with a variety of complex medical conditions
- Elective rotations allow for customization to meet career goals and professional needs
- Exposure to community and academic center medicine
- Opportunity to work in a collaborative system striving for innovation and improvement in all aspects of healthcare
- Through Cleveland Clinic's unique continuing education resources, pediatric fellows receive training in education and teaching methods, career planning, leadership development, research fundamentals, and quality improvement
This video was taken before the COVID-19 pandemic. We now follow protocols (including social distancing and masking) to protect our patients and caregivers.
For more information regarding a specific pediatric fellowship program at Cleveland Clinic Children’s, please contact the department fellowship coordinator at [email protected].
For additional GME information, please visit our Graduate Medical Education website.