The Center for Continuing Education is responsible for one of the largest and most diverse CME programs in the world, providing high quality pediatric medical education programs for physicians, nurses and other healthcare professionals.
Our continuing education program is certified by Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education as an accredited provider of continuing medical education.
In an effort to keep medical professionals aware of new information, techniques, and technologies that improve pediatric patient care, the Center for Continuing Education provides access to:
- On-site lectures and events at Cleveland Clinic’s campuses, as well as other locations around our communities
- International meetings, some of which provide CME from Cleveland Clinic, others provide CME from national sources
- Live surgery demonstrations
- Hands-on workshops
- Online activities
At the core of our website is the Disease Management Project, a virtual textbook of medicine. An emphasis on nationally accepted standards of care helps ensure that our pediatric treatment recommendations are based on sound scientific research.
Pediatric Grand Rounds are designed to discuss and evaluate evolving diagnostics and therapeutics as they relate to general and subspecialty pediatrics; identify and critique quality-of-care issues in pediatrics; and describe community and academic resources relevant to contemporary pediatric practice.
Get more details on class schedules, conferences and more.
Cleveland Clinic Children’s offers live and web-based CME opportunities to physicians. Below is a listing of upcoming CME opportunities available through Cleveland Clinic Children’s.
- Upcoming Live and Online CME Opportunities
- Learn more about all of the CME opportunities available through Cleveland Clinic by visiting ccfcme.org.