- Certified by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer, 2015
- Primary Stroke Center - Certified by the Joint Commission for Hospital Accreditation, 2018
- Hospital program accredited by the Joint Commission, 2018
- Behavioral Health Program accredited by the Joint Commission, 2018
- Lab - Accredited by the College of American Pathologists (CAP) 2019 and American Association of Blood Banks (AABB) - 2019
- Accredited by the American College of Radiology for mammography and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Healthgrades Patient Safety Excellence Award, 2019
- Certified by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation, 2019
Marymount Hospital has been designated by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's (ANCC) as a health facility on the Journey to Magnet Excellence® designation. This designation recognizes a health care organization’s commitment to creating and sustaining a culture of excellence in nursing.
Who We Are
Marymount Hospital is a 315-bed acute care hospital serving the needs of Garfield Heights and the Southeast communities of Cuyahoga County since 1949. We are 390 nurses strong utilizing the Zielony Nursing Institute Professional Practice Model. Nursing care at Marymount Hospital is organized to provide comprehensive care that helps patients attain optimum health and wellness, supports those with treatable illnesses and conditions, and provides comfort and specialized care to those with terminal diseases.