Marymount Hospital, in conjunction with the Sisters of St. Joseph of the Third Order of St. Francis, is honored to have had the privilege of opening the first hospital-based practical nursing school in the Greater Cleveland area. As of June 15, 2012, the Marymount School of Practical Nursing has closed.
We are proud to have had the opportunity to continue the Marymount School of Practical Nursing for 60 years. Alumni seeking transcripts should follow the steps below. Please contact Nursing Education with further questions at 216.444.4992.
- Transcripts will be issued to any student or graduate who has fulfilled all obligations to Fairview, Marymount, Lutheran, or Huron School of Nursing and/or the Cleveland Clinic Health System.
- Transcripts are released only by a request signed by the student or graduate. Partial transcripts are not issued.
- Transcripts include all courses completed at Fairview, Marymount, Lutheran, or Huron School of Nursing. Transcripts from high schools or other colleges cannot be duplicated.
- Transcript requests will be processed within 7-10 business days.
- Note: The transcript request form is the only method of request.
Please fill out the Transcript Request Form
Note: There is a $10 fee associated with each request.