Marymount Hospital, in conjunction with the Sisters of St. Joseph of the Third Order of St. Francis, is honored to have had the privilege of opening the first hospital-based practical nursing school in the Greater Cleveland area. As of June 15, 2012, the Marymount School of Practical Nursing has closed.
We are proud to have had the opportunity to continue the Marymount School of Practical Nursing for 60 years. Alumni please contact the Nursing Education Department at 216.587.8206 for more information regarding your records, transcripts and more.
- Each graduate will be eligible to receive up to two (2) transcripts each academic year at no cost (the academic year is defined as the dates from September 1 through August 31).
- Should additional transcripts be required, there will be at $10.00 fee for each transcript. Transcript fee(s) must be paid in advance by certified check or money order made payable to Cleveland Clinic. Credit card payments cannot be accepted.
- Transcripts will be issued to any graduate who has fulfilled all obligations to Marymount School of Practical Nursing and/or Cleveland Clinic health system.
- Transcripts are released only by a request signed by the graduate. Partial transcripts are not issued.
- Transcripts include all courses completed by Marymount School of Practical Nursing. Transcripts from high schools or colleges cannot be duplicated.
- Transcript requests will be processed within 7-10 business days.
Please fax or mail completed form to the address below.
Marymount School of Practical Nursing/Department of Nursing Education
Cleveland Clinic health system
9500 Euclid Avenue/HSB 111
Cleveland, Ohio 44195