Cleveland Clinic Cancer Center at Lutheran Hospital is equipped with state-of-the-art cancer treatment technology and is staffed with highly trained physicians and healthcare professionals.
We care for the special needs of cancer patients with comprehensive and compassionate outpatient treatment, close to home.
Our doctors represent all the major cancer care specialties including medical oncology, hematology and chemotherapy.
Professionals at Cleveland Clinic Cancer Center at Lutheran Hospital are here to assist you through every aspect of the treatment and recovery process. That’s why our facility provides patients with comprehensive care, including the following services:
- Medical oncology and hematology.
- Laboratory services.
- Nurse navigators/support nurses.
- Pharmacists and pharmacy.
Early detection and diagnosis
The best weapon against cancer will always be to identify it as early as possible and begin treatment to stop the disease from spreading. Cleveland Clinic Cancer Center at Lutheran Hospital features the leading technologies needed for accurately diagnosing where and how much cancer exists.
- Computerized Tomography (CT Scan) – Computerized Tomography scanners produce cross-sectional images at high resolution in less than a second.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) – A non-invasive procedure that generates specific images of internal organs, tumors, blood vessels and soft tissue near bones and joints.
- Mammography – A type of imaging specifically designed to detect breast cancer.
- PSA Blood Testing – A blood test that measures the amount of prostate-specific antigen in your blood.
- Biotherapy – An intravenous or oral medication that modifies either the patient's own body systems or the way that the cancer grows in order to stop cancer growth.
- Chemotherapy – An intravenous or oral medication that kills or stops the growth of cancer cells.
- Hormonal Therapy – Oral medication given to appropriate patients that stops the growth of hormonally sensitive cancers.
- Medical Oncology Services – Medical treatment is provided under the direct supervision of board-certified oncology physicians by highly skilled and competent oncology nurses.
Cancer Treatment Guides
Access our free cancer treatment guides for information on screening, diagnosis and treatment options.
Care Within Cleveland Clinic
Cancer Genetic Counseling
Exploring your personal and/or family history of cancer can help assess your cancer risk. For more information or to schedule an appointment for cancer genetic counseling, contact a Certified Genetic Counselor at 216.636.1768.
Cleveland Clinic Cancer Center offers many helpful education and support programs for patients and their families who are facing the difficulties of a cancer diagnosis.
Scheduling an Appointment
To schedule an appointment, contact us at 216.363.5757.