Lutheran Hospital offers a unique program intended for adults with primary mood disorders such as major depression and bipolar disorder. The goal of the program is to provide patients with primary mood disorders—particularly those with higher levels of functioning—the highly specialized treatments they require in a setting conducive to their needs.
- Offers intensive initial assessments for more targeted treatment efforts
- Typically lasts 5 to 7 days
- Patients have access to the Mood Disorders Outpatient Program, a five-week group therapy program.
- Provides support to those seeking help for depression and bipolar disorder
- Designed for adults who need additional support beyond weekly therapy sessions
- Group therapy
- Treatment planning
- Family meetings and support
- Goal development
- Discharge planning
Our interdisciplinary team includes physicians, nurses, social workers, therapists and programming staff that are committed to improving and maintaining the metal health and well-being of patients in the community we serve.
For more information, call 216.363.2122.