Admitting that you or someone you care about has a chemical dependency problem isn't easy.
How do you know when drinking or drug use has gotten out of hand? Generally, if it interferes with family and social life, work, health, emotional stability and/or spiritual life, then chemical dependency is a problem.
Based at Lutheran Hospital, Cleveland Clinic’s Alcohol and Drug Recovery Center (ADRC) offers the highest quality evaluation and treatment for people with alcohol and/or drug dependency problems. Our interdisciplinary team of board-certified psychiatrists, specially trained and licensed registered nurses, and certified professional counselors all specialize in chemical dependency.
Our ADRC team is committed to providing comprehensive, compassionate care in a supportive setting. We have a thorough understanding of the disease process and follow a 12-step philosophy. This environment encourages innovative treatment strategies that help approximately 7,000 chemically dependent patients a year.
ADRC treatment programs are fully accredited by The Joint Commission and are covered by most major health insurance plans.
Appointments & Services
The ADRC offers chemical dependency assessment appointments at Lutheran Hospital from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- To make an appointment or referral for an assessment, call 216.636.5860 or 866.588.2264.
- To speak with a Patient Financial Advocate about payment options, call 216.363.2235.
- If you need immediate help, call the Cleveland Clinic Behavioral Health Central Intake line at 216.363.2122.
- Learn more about Cleveland Clinic Alcohol and Drug Recovery Center assessment and treatment programs
- Monday – Friday: 6 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 3 p.m. – 5 p.m.