Global CARE (Critical Care Air Rescue and Evacuation)
Global CARE is a Cleveland Clinic medical evacuation program that allows you to travel with peace of mind knowing that if you or a member of your family becomes seriously ill while traveling, they will have the care they need.
If you or your family member become hospitalized more than 150 miles from home and cannot travel by commercial means, our medical staff and flight crews will transport you to a Cleveland Clinic facility or a facility of your choice – a benefit that most travel insurances do not provide.
- Team is on-call 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Global CARE transport to a Cleveland Clinic facility, or a hospital of your choice
- There are no pre-existing condition restrictions
- Emergency language translation services are available in case of hospitalization in a non-English speaking country
- Medical teams are all Cleveland Clinic-trained practitioners
- Depending on the medical need, the aircraft may be staffed by a physician or an acute care nurse practitioner led team