Chronic pain can rule your life, interfering with your ability to work, sleep and enjoy time with your family and friends. When chronic pain disrupts your quality of life and does not improve with standard treatments such as aspirin or ibuprofen, Cleveland Clinic Pain Management is here to help. There are many safe, proven effective treatments available that can eliminate or reduce chronic pain. The sooner you seek treatment, the sooner you can start enjoying life again.
Cleveland Clinic Pain Management specialists are among the most experienced in the world, treating more than 10,000 new patients and performing more than 40,000 procedures each year. Cleveland Clinic board-certified physicians in Medina County are dedicated to the goal of helping people with chronic pain return to a normal, productive lifestyle. Using the latest in diagnostic technology, paired with medical and interventional therapeutics, they will work with you to identify the source of your pain, eliminate or reduce the pain and teach you to manage it.
What We Treat
Cleveland Clinic Pain Management specialists specialty interests include:
- Interventional pain management for back and neck pain
- Neuromodulation for Neuropathic Pain
- Degenerative Joint diseaseD
- Intrathecal Drug Delivery Systems
- Cancer Pain Management
Request an Appointment
- To request an appointment by phone at Medina Hospital or Brunswick Family Health Center, contact us directly at 330.225.8886. Same-day appointments are available.
- Request an online appointment.
Please note: If this matter is of an urgent nature, please contact your primary care physician or go to your local emergency room.