Cleveland Clinic's Glickman Urological and Kidney Institute is recognized worldwide for excellence in patient care, teaching and research.
The Glickman Urological and Kidney Institute merges Cleveland Clinic’s urology and nephrology programs. This consolidation of disciplines allows us to better serve patients in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of kidney disease while we continue to provide high-quality patient care and carry on innovative research in all aspects of urology.
Urology and nephrology physicians and scientists at Cleveland Clinic are recognized worldwide for excellence in patient care, teaching and research. Cleveland Clinic is ranked as one of the nation's top hospitals by U.S. News & World Report.
In addition to Cleveland Clinic’s main campus, our urologists and nephrologists practice in the community at Cleveland Clinic family health and surgery centers and in our affiliated medical offices. Whether your doctor refers you or you make your own appointment, you can feel comfortable knowing that the Cleveland Clinic doctor who will care for you is experienced in diagnosing and treating many patients with your condition.
The Institute Advantage
The creation of the Glickman Urological and Kidney Institute reflects the groundbreaking structural changes happening at Cleveland Clinic. In an innovative step toward improved patient care, Cleveland Clinic restructured clinical areas around organ and disease systems, rather than individual specialties. This model is unique in U.S. medicine and is the future of healthcare. By aligning physicians with shared expertise in common institutes, we can offer patients the best in clinical care, research, treatment and prevention.
Patient Experience Officers
Nephrology Center Directors
The Cleveland Clinic find a doctor tool assists you in choosing a top specialist from our diverse pool of nephrologists. Our first goal as health care providers is to put our patients first through teamwork, clinical excellence and compassionate care.
Urology Center Directors
The Cleveland Clinic find a doctor tool assists you in choosing a top specialist from our diverse pool of urologists. Our first goal as health care providers is to put our patients first through teamwork, clinical excellence and compassionate care.
View our comprehensive overview of outcomes from the Glickman Urological & Kidney Institute
Honors & Recognition
- Ralph Clayman Mentor Award presented to Manoj Monga at World Congress of Endourology
- Byron Lee recognized for advanced research on role of genetic mutations in bladder cancer
- Margot Damaser - Innovator in Regenerative Medicine and Urinary Incontinence
- Jihad Kaouk serves as Institute Vice Chair for Surgical Innovations
- Sri Sivalingam was recently awarded NIH grant. This funding opportunity is to enroll patients for a clinical trial (“PUSH”-Prevention of Urinary Stones with Hydration) to monitor the impact of increased fluid intake on the risk of urinary stones. The Urology department will now be one of 6 sites across the United States participating in this multi-centered trial.