For All Athletes
Train Right, a program dedicated solely to helping athletes of all sports improve their performance.
Train Right helps athletes in running sports, volleyball, basketball, soccer, figure skating, baseball/softball, football/lacrosse and golf improve athleticism, enhance performance in competition and reduce their risk of injury. Our experts will work with you to design a customized, comprehensive program that meets your personal goals. We take all of your team training into account, so that you don’t overtrain.
- Sports-specific functional evaluations
- One-on-one, in-depth training sessions that enhance strength, speed and agility.
- Education on body mechanics and physiologic capabilities.
- Injury prevention coaching.
- Small group training sessions.
- Team training.
- Bio-Mechanical video analysis.
Our assessments are comprehensive and include the following components:
- Functional movement screen.
- Baseline strength and functional testing.
- Review of history.
- Establish program goals.
- Receive initial exercises.
Our Train Right experts develop a comprehensive training plan based on your assessment and goals. Your Train Right specialist provides you with:
- Summary of assessment and goals.
- Outline of training plan and recommendations.
Follow-up Training Sessions
Follow up sessions are tailored to your needs, recommendations for frequency and focus of these sessions will be made, however these are customized to each individual and situation. These sessions often focus on: