- Transcripts will be issued to any student or graduate who has fulfilled all obligations to Fairview, Marymount, Lutheran, or Huron School of Nursing and/or the Cleveland Clinic Health System.
- Transcripts are released only by a request signed by the student or graduate. Partial transcripts are not issued.
- Transcripts include all courses completed at Fairview, Marymount, Lutheran, or Huron School of Nursing. Transcripts from high schools or other colleges cannot be duplicated.
- Transcript requests will be processed within 7-10 business days.
Please fill out the Transcript Request Form.
Note: There is a $10 fee associated with each request.
Enrollment and diploma verification to employers or background screening firms is available by contacting:
Office of Nursing Education and Professional Development
Cleveland Clinic Health System
9500 Euclid Avenue/HSB 111
Cleveland, OHIO 44195
- All student records have been transferred to the Cleveland Clinic Health System, Office of Nursing Education and Professional Development/Stanley Shalom Zielony Institute for Nursing Excellence.
- The National Student Clearing House does not provide education verification for nursing schools that are closed.
- Find out more about nursing education: Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C) Nursing Education
When did Huron School of Nursing close?
The Huron School of Nursing closed on May 31, 2011. In its 127 years of educational excellence, the Huron School of Nursing graduated more than 3,500 students from its nursing program.
Where are my Huron School of Nursing records?
All student records have been transferred to the Cleveland Clinic Health System, Office of Nursing Education and Professional Development/Stanley Shalom Zielony Institute for Nursing Excellence.
Why did Cleveland Clinic transition the Huron School of Nursing to Tri-C?
Cleveland Clinic and Cuyahoga Community College have been long-standing partners in education for years. The goal of this transition was to build on the nursing program both organizations have established and provide expanded services at a reduced cost to students.
Who do I contact for more information?
Any questions, please call 216.444.2716.