To be the global leader in the professional practice of nursing through education, research, innovation, collaboration and quality care where compassionate caregivers excel and patients are first.
VISIONDelivering on the Promise of World Class Care
Our Cleveland Clinic Values define who we are. They’re essential to our culture. By living our Values every day, in every interaction, we ensure the best possible care and service for all.
Cleveland Clinic’s culture has, at its heart, six fundamental values:
- Quality & Safety: We ensure the highest standards and excellent outcomes through effective interactions, decision-making, and actions.
- Empathy: We imagine what another person is going through, work to alleviate suffering, and create joy whenever possible.
- Teamwork: We work together to ensure the best possible care, safety, and well-being of our patients and fellow caregivers.
- Integrity: We adhere to high moral principles and professional standards by a commitment to honesty, confidentiality, trust, respect, and transparency.
- Inclusion: We intentionally create an environment of compassionate belonging where all are valued and respected.
- Innovation: We drive small and large changes to transform healthcare everywhere.