Webchat Transcript - Questions and Answers with a Physician
As one of the largest, most experienced cardiac and thoracic surgery groups in the world, our surgeons offer virtually every type of thoracic surgery, including surgery for Thoracic outlet syndrome (TOS) , lung cancer surgery, and esophageal surgery. Read transcripts of prior webchats on this topic:
- Lung Cancer (Drs. Ahmad, Mazzone & Videtic 11/09/17)
- Lung Cancer: Awareness and Treatments (Drs. Mazzone and Raymond 11/04/16)
- Lung Cancer Prevention and Treatment (Peter Mazzone, MD, MPH and Usman Ahmad, MD 06/14/16)
- Lung Cancer Awareness (Peter Mazzone, MD, MPH and Daniel Raymond, MD 11/20/15)
- Ask the Thoracic Surgeon – Lung Cancer Awareness Month (Daniel Raymond, MD 11/19/14)
- Lung Cancer: Medical and Surgical Options (Peter Mazzone, MD, MPH and Sudish Murthy, MD, PhD 04/17/14)
- Understanding and Managing Swallowing Disorders (Scott Gabbard, MD and Siva Raja, MD, PhD 04/03/14)
Follow Heart and Vascular Institute webchats and news stories on Twitter.
Simply sign up for an account if you don’t have one, and then go to twitter.com/ClevClinicHeart and click the “follow” button.
- See webchat transcripts on Esophageal Conditions or Lung Surgery
- View a calendar of events and register for future chats. Check the calendar for topics that interest you!
- Visit our Department of Thoracic Surgery
- Back to Heart and Vascular Institute Webchat Transcripts
This information is provided by Cleveland Clinic as a convenience service only and is not intended to replace the medical advice of your doctor or health care provider. Please consult your health care provider for advice about a specific medical condition. Please remember that this information, in the absence of a visit with a health care professional, must be considered as an educational service only and is not designed to replace a physician's independent judgment about the appropriateness or risks of a procedure for a given patient. The views and opinions expressed by an individual in this forum are not necessarily the views of the Cleveland Clinic institution or other Cleveland Clinic physicians.