Convenient, Comfortable Care
Cleveland Clinic’s cardiac program is ranked No. 1 by U.S. News & World Report. Since 1995, no other U.S. hospital has ranked higher.
Whether you're searching for a diagnosis, seeking treatment or need a second opinion, we help you make the most informed decision about your care.We listen carefully to you and recommend a personalized treatment plan that meets your needs, lifestyle and goals.
Learn more about patient outcomes at Cleveland Clinic.
Speak With Our Team
To make an appointment, please call 800.659.7822 within the United States. If you live outside of the United States, please call 00+1+216.444.6404. We’re here to help you 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Or call specific departments:
- Cardiology: 216.444.6697 or toll-free 800.223.2273, ext. 46697
- Cardiovascular Surgery: 216.444.3500 or toll-free 877.843.2781 (877.8Heart1)
- Vascular Medicine: 216.444.4420 or toll-free 800.223.2273, ext. 44420
- Vascular Surgery: 216.444.4508 or toll-free 800.223.2273, ext. 44508
- Thoracic Surgery: 216.445.6860 or toll-free 800.223.2273, ext. 56860
- Pediatric Cardiology: 216.445.5015 or toll-free 800.223.2273, ext. 55015
- Pediatric and Congenital Heart Surgery: 216.445.5819 or toll-free 800.223.2273, ext. 55819
Talk to a nurse
Wondering which provider would be right for you? Our Heart, Vascular & Thoracic Institute nurses can help. These experienced registered nurses are here to listen and answer questions before you make your appointment. They’ll talk with you about your concerns, explain possible treatment options and help you choose the right provider for your needs.
You can contact our nurses with questions about your care Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. until 4 p.m. (ET). To get in touch with a nurse, call 866.289.6911 or email email@example.com. Please include your name, phone number, city, state and a brief message about your question. We respond to calls and email questions within two to three business days.
What to Expect
We understand coming here for appointments and treatment might be stressful. But we want you to feel as comfortable as possible even before your first walk through our doors. That’s why we’re here to answer any questions you might have. From where to park to where to check-in, we’ve got you covered.
- Learn more about visiting Cleveland Clinic
Before your first visit, there are a few things you’ll want to pack in your bag. Please bring test results and imaging records (X-ray, MRI, CT scan) from any providers you’ve seen before coming to us. This can help you avoid extra testing that you might not need. And it can also give your Cleveland Clinic providers a better look into your health history.
If you have more questions, feel free to read through our FAQs or talk to one of our nurses.
If You’re Traveling Here
Patients come to us from all 50 states and around the world. And if you’re traveling here for treatment, we want you to have one less thing on your to-do list. From finding hotels and parking to coordinating appointments, we’re here to make things easier for you. We even offer a Medical Concierge to make travel planning simple.
- Learn more about travel and accommodations.
It’s often best to schedule your first appointment in person. During these visits, we’ll take a closer look at you and your heart through a physical exam, testing and bloodwork. We want to be sure we get the full picture of your condition and talk about your goals. If you have questions, you can talk with your provider about the possibility of a virtual visit.
If a virtual visit is right for you, our providers can meet face-to-face with you from the comfort of your home. All you need is a mobile device, tablet, computer or web-enabled device. And your provider can send any needed prescriptions to the pharmacy of your choice.
- Learn more about virtual visits for scheduled appointments
Virtual Second Opinions
When you would like a second opinion before making a decision about your medical care, Cleveland Clinic’s Virtual Second Opinions can help. It’s easy to get answers to your questions and the peace of mind you deserve from a Cleveland Clinic provider — all without leaving home.
- Learn more about getting a virtual second opinion
You can schedule an appointment with one of our specialists in the following centers and departments.
Northeast Ohio locations
- Akron General.
- Avon - Richard E. Jacobs Health Center.
- Ashtabula County Medical Center.
- Beachwood Family Health & Surgery.
- Chagrin Falls Family Health Center.
- Elyria Family Health & Surgery Center.
- Euclid Hospital.
- Fairview Hospital.
- Hillcrest Hospital.
- Hillcrest Medical Building 2.
- Independence Family Health Center.
- Lakewood Family Health Center.
- Lorain Family Health & Surgery Center.
- Lutheran Hospital.
- Marymount Hospital.
- Marymount Medical Building.
- Medina Hospital.
- Mercy Hospital.
- Mentor Medical Office Building.
- South Pointe Hospital.
- Stephanie Tubbs Jones Health Center.
- Strongsville Family Health & Surgery Center.
- Twinsburg Family Health and Surgery Center.
- West Valley Medical Building.
- Willoughby Hills Family Health Center.
- Wooster Family Health & Surgery Center.