Cleveland Clinic believes in providing quality of care information to patients and the public. As a non-profit hospital and responsible member of the community, you should know how we are performing.
Cleveland Clinic’s commitment to “transparency” includes providing the most current quality data available, and that is what this Quality Performance Report will show you. On an ongoing basis, the Report will be updated as new data becomes available.
The Quality Performance Report shows how Medina Hospital has been doing at providing the right care for specific common conditions. Information about surgery and how patients view their experiences at Medina Hospital is also included. Click below for data and details:
Keep in mind that you should not choose a hospital based solely on data in reports like this one.
You can find out more about the quality of a hospital’s care by doing the following:
- Ask your doctor if the hospital treats a lot of people who have your health problem.
- Ask if the hospital has a special team of health professionals who work with people with your health problem.
- Ask your doctor what he or she thinks about the quality of the hospital’s care.
- Ask the hospital what steps are taken to improve the quality of the care it provides patients.
Medina Hospital currently holds the following accreditations:
- Hospital: The Joint Commission (Accreditation, Health Care, Certification)
- Laboratory and Respiratory Therapy Blood Gas Lab: College of American Pathologists (CAP)
- Mammography, MRI and Ultrasound: American College of Radiology (ACR)
- Oncology Program: American College of Surgeons Commission