The Medina Hospital Foundation provides members of the community with opportunities to enhance the programs and services of Medina Hospital. That support may be tax-deductible contributions of cash, financial securities, in-kind assets/services or volunteer hours assisting with planning and organizing fundraising events.
Patients, families and community members served by Medina Hospital or through its many outreach programs are the direct beneficiaries of contributions made by caring individuals, organizations and businesses.
The contributions received by the Foundation are managed and disbursed by the Foundation’s Board who ensure the monies are used for local healthcare purposes, ensuring high quality and compassionate healthcare close to home.
- Visit our Facebook page and get the latest details on activity at the Foundation
- Give to Medina Hospital and help enhance patient care
The mission of Medina Hospital Foundation is to engage our communities in charitable giving and to give responsibly for Medina Hospital to provide high quality healthcare and health education to the community we serve.
Featured Giving Club: Partners for Life Society
This annual giving club is comprised of individuals and corporations who make a gift of $1,000 or more to the Foundation over and above other gifts or sponsorships they may have made. Partners for Life are the pillars upon which the Foundation can support Medina Hospital.
Cleveland Clinic Medina Hospital, the hospital medical staff and the Medina Hospital Foundation are pleased to announce the recipients of the 2019 scholarship offerings.
Medina Hospital and Medina Hospital Foundation Community Scholarships
The following students will receive awards of $1,000 each as they begin their studies in nursing or an allied health curriculum:
- Kyler Foster and Ella Yoder – Black River High School
- Irina Nagirnyak and Brittany Samay – Brunswick High School
- Alexa Mier and Samuel Oliver – Buckeye Senior High School
- Samantha Cartwright and Emma Nagel – Cloverleaf High School
- Julia Clapper and Makayla Grecenuk – Highland High School
- Alexis Acierto and Abby Stankard – Medina High School
- Colleen Fry and Regan Mason – Wadsworth High School
William and Ruth Kelly Scholarships
The following Medina County student residents will receive awards of $1,000 each as they begin or continue their studies in a health related field:
- Julia Myers
- Hannah Siwik
Medina Gift Gallery Scholarships
The following Medina Hospital student volunteers or dependents of Medina Hospital caregivers will receive awards of $1,000 each:
- Sean Kerns
- Lillian Kim
- Julianne Origlio
- Vanessa Pasadyn
- Julia Razavi
- Lynsi Stephenson
- Sean Tarbuck
The Medina Hospital Medical Staff Scholarships
The following Medina County students will receive awards of $2,500 each as they begin pursuit of a health profession field of study:
- Brady Vickerts and Elizabeth Whetstone – Buckeye High School
- Samantha Cartwright – Cloverleaf High School
- Grant Coyner, Hanna Kunzler and Emily Scheel – Highland High School
- Carmela Henning and Lillian Kim – Medina High School
- Audrey Calvin – Our Lady of the Elms
- Alicia Shepard – Wadsworth High School
We extend our congratulations and best wishes to these students.