Hillcrest's Wound Healing Center offers chronic wound care management in an outpatient setting. The center uses a multi-disciplinary approach to wound healing and provides complete wound care services to those suffering from diabetic ulcers, pressure ulcers, infections, compromised skin grafts and flaps, and wounds that haven't healed within 30 days.
- Download our Wound Healing Center's guide to wound treatment and wound care options.
- Visit Wound Healing Center
Hillcrest's Wound Healing Center serves patients with:
- Wounds and circulatory problems, diabetes or obesity
- Wounds or chronic pain who have had radiation therapy in the past
- Recent revascularization procedures or with a questionable vascular supply
- Surgical needs and the above problems
- Arterial disease
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- Necrotic debris
- Radiation destruction
- Soft tissue infection
- Venous disease
If you or someone you know is dealing with a non-healing wound, call us at 440.312.3811.