For Cleveland Clinic Caregivers Only
An educational program with the goal to increase competency with women’s wellness and gynecological examinations, increase the number of providers performing these examinations, increase access for primary health care to women and to improve women’s health quality scores across the enterprise.
Informal, hands-on session open to any health care provider looking to enhance their clinical knowledge and physical diagnosis skills addressing preventive health care for women and common women’s health concerns.
- Demonstrate women’s wellness and gynecological examinations
- Describe common women’s health conditions and management
Monday, November 18, 2019
8 a.m. - Noon
Cleveland Clinic Main Campus
Lerner Building 5th floor NA5-15
9500 Euclid Ave
Cleveland, Ohio, 44195
Registration for this event will add you to our mailing list for the Stanley Shalom Zielony Institute for Nursing Excellence eNewslettter, this will help you stay in touch for the latest news and event information. Thank you.
Faculty & Agenda
- Jessica Strasburg, MD, Women’s Health Institute
Medical Director, Cleveland Clinic Chronic Pelvic Pain Program
- Laura Lipold, MD, NCMP, Family Medicine
Director, Primary Care Women's Health
Section Head Family Medicine, Cleveland Clinic Beachwood Family Health and Surgery Center
- Nancy Sobecks, MD, Internal Medicine and Geriatrics
Section Head Internal Medicine, Cleveland Clinic Independence Family Health Center
- Pelin Batur, MD, FACP, NCMP, CCD, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education Director, Primary Care Women's Health
Deputy Editor, Cleveland Clinic Journal of Medicine
|7:30 a.m. - 8 a.m.||Registration|
|8 a.m. - 9 a.m.||Pelvic exam & Vaginal Bleeding
Jessica Strasburg, MD
|9 a.m. - 10 a.m.|| Pap test & STD testing
Laura Lipold, MD
|10 a.m. - 10:15 a.m.||Break|
|10:15 a.m. - 11:15 a.m.||Breast exam & Menopause
Nancy Sobecks, MD
|11:15 a.m. - 12 p.m.|| Contraception
Pelin Batur, MD
|12 p.m.||Close of Program/ Evaluations|
- Registration is due by November 15, 2019
- Cleveland Clinic Caregiver registration is complementary
- For any questions please contact Anne Vanderbilt at 216.386.4427 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Register Now!