- Discuss the work and outcomes of Nursing Shared Governance and Unit-based Councils across hospitals and health systems.
- Identify ways to foster a culture of shared decision making in nursing practice and the workplace environment through networking and sharing of best practices related to Nursing Shared Governance.
- Understand the purpose, implementation, and evaluation of outcomes improved by Nursing Shared Governance.
Friday, September 6, 2019
7 a.m. – Noon
Cleveland Clinic Administration Campus
Building 4, 4th floor
3175 Science Park Drive
Beachwood, OH 44122
Faculty, Agenda & Accreditation
Check back later for more information.
|6:45 a.m.||Registration begins|
|7 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.||Poster viewing session 1|
|8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.|| Speaker session
Evidence-based practice for Unit-based Councils (60 min)
Nurse Panel: Effective Unit-based Councils (30 min)
Nurses on Boards (30 min)
|10:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.||Poster viewing session 2|
|12 p.m.||Awards announced|
Cleveland Clinic Enterprise is accredited with distinction as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
- Registration is due by September 1, 2019
- There will be no registration the day of the conference
- Cleveland Clinic Caregiver registration is complementary
- Registration money can be refunded up to September 1, 2019
- For any questions please contact Karen Distelhorst at 216.491.2648 or email@example.com.
- Register Now!
|Conference Fees||Rates Before August 18, 2019||Rates After August 18, 2019|
|Non-Cleveland Clinic Employee||$40.00||$50.00|