Is Cleveland Clinic Part of Your Insurance?
Review a list of accepted insurance plans for our Northeast Ohio locations or learn more about purchasing a contracted managed care plan.View All Plans
Education & Professional Highlights
Education & Fellowships
Fellowship - Cleveland Clinic
Internal Med./Women's Health
Cleveland, OH USA
Residency - Cleveland Clinic
Cleveland, OH USA
Medical Education - Northeastern Ohio Universities College of Medicine
Rootstown, OH USA
Undergraduate - Youngstown State University
Youngstown, OH USA
- Certified Clinical Densitometrist from the International Society of Clinical Densitometry
- North American Menopause Society, Certificate of Added Qualification as a Menopause Practitioner
- Published ChaptersBatur P. “Contraception” In: MD consult.
- Mayer M, Batur P. “Breast Disorders and Breast Cancer Screening” In: Carey WD ed. Current Clinical Medicine. 1st & 2nd ed. Elsevier, 2009/10.
- Kothari S, Batur P, Elder J. Chapter 28: “Contraception and Prenatal Care.” In: Lang RS, Hensrud DD, eds. Clinical Preventive Medicine, 2nd Ed, AMA Press, 2004: 325-340.
- Batur P, Budev M, Thacker HL. "Women's Hormonal Health Issues." In: Michota F, Mandell B, Stoller JK, eds. The Cleveland Clinic Intensive Review of Internal Medicine. 5th & 4th ed. Baltimore, Maryland, Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins.
- Batur P, Mayer M. “Breast Cancer and Other Breast Disorders”
- The Cleveland Clinic Disease Management Project (Online Textbook)http://www.clevelandclinicmeded.com/diseasemanagement/Clinical Experience During FellowshipWomen's Health Center
- Menopause Clinic
- Breast Center
- Osteoporosis and Metabolic Bone Disease Center
- Obstetrics Clinic
- Infertility Clinic
- Adolescent Clinic/Eating Disorders
- Colposcopy Clinic
- Multiple Sclerosis Clinic
- Preventative cardiology
- Women’s Health Psychiatry
- Headache Clinic
- Sports Medicine
- Human Genetics
- Chronic Pelvic Pain Clinic
- Lactation Consult
- Skin care/esthetics (subdivision of Plastic Surgery)
- Vascular medicine
- Female Sexual Dysfunction Clinic
- General Endocrinology
- Thyroid Clinic
- IMPACT- Internal Medicine pre-operative clearance
- Drug Information Center
- Gynecologic procedure observation (hysteroscopy, ultrasound, and common gyn surgeries)
- Internal Medicine
Contraception, Breast cancer risk assessment, Hormone replacement, Menstrual irregularities, Osteoporosis, Sexual health, Women's Health
Awards & Honors
- PCWH Scholar, for demonstrating consistent scholarly work in the field of Women's Health
- National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA)/American Diabetes Association DiabetesRecognition Program 7/09-7/12
- Inclusion in Best Doctors database, 2011-current (Bestdoctors.com)
- Cleveland Super Doctors® database, 2013 (Superdoctors.com)
- Multiple Cleveland Clinic caregiver awards, 2013-current
- International Society for the Study of Women's Sexual Health (ISSWSH): 2018-current
- Society of General Internal Medicine (SGIM): 2012-current
- Association of Reproductive Health Professionals (ARHP): 2012-current
- American College of Physicians (ACP): 2004-current
- North American Menopause Society (NAMS): 2003-current
- National Osteoporosis Foundation (NOF): 2005-2008
- International Society of Clinical Densitometry (ISCD): 2003-2010
Research & Publications
(Disclaimer: This search is powered by PubMed, a service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine. PubMed is a third-party website with no affiliation with Cleveland Clinic.)
Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists may collaborate with the pharmaceutical or medical device industries to help develop medical breakthroughs or provide medical expertise or education. Cleveland Clinic strives to make scientific advances that will benefit patient care and support outside relationships that promise public benefit. In order for the discoveries of Cleveland Clinic physicians' and scientists' laboratories and investigations to benefit the public, these discoveries must be commercialized in partnership with industry. As experts in their fields, Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists are often sought after by industry to consult, provide expertise and education.
To assure professional and commercial integrity in such matters, Cleveland Clinic maintains a program that reviews these collaborations and, when appropriate, puts measures in place to minimize bias that may result from ties to industry. Cleveland Clinic publicly discloses the names of companies when (i) its physicians/scientists receive $5,000 or more per year (or, in rare cases, equity or stock options) for speaking and consulting, (ii) its physicians/scientists serve as a fiduciary, (iii) its physicians/scientists receive or have the right to receive royalties or (iv) its physicians/ scientists hold any equity interest for the physician's/scientist's role as inventor, discoverer, developer, founder or consultant.* In publicly disclosing this information, Cleveland Clinic tries to provide information as accurately as possible about its physicians' and scientists' connections with industry.
As of 3/9/2020, Dr. Batur has reported no financial relationship with industry that is applicable to this listing. In general, patients should feel free to contact their doctor about any of the relationships and how the relationships are overseen by Cleveland Clinic. To learn more about Cleveland Clinic's policies on collaborations with industry and innovation management, go to our Integrity in Innovation page.
Public Health Service-Reportable Financial Conflicts of Interest. Cleveland Clinic scientists and physicians engage in basic, translational and clinical research activities, working to solve health problems, enhance patient care and improve quality of life for patients. Interactions with industry are essential to bringing the researchers' discoveries to the public, but can present the potential for conflicts of interest related to their research activities. Click here to view a listing of instances where Cleveland Clinic has identified a Public Health Service (PHS)-Reportable Financial Conflict of Interest and has put measures in place to ensure that, to the extent possible, the design, conduct and reporting of the research is free from bias.
* Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists subscribe to the guidance presented in the PhRMA Code on Interactions with Healthcare Professionals and the AdvaMed Code of Ethics on Interactions with Health Care Professionals. As such, gifts of substantial value are generally prohibited.
82 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The Patient Satisfaction Rating is an average of all responses to the care provider related questions shown below from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best score.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Cleveland Clinic.
|Courtesy, Respect & Concern||4.9|
|Patient Rating of Doctor||5|
25 Patient Comments
Reviewed on Sep 24, 2020
I would definitely recommend Dr. Batur to others. She was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. She was also very attentive to my needs and listened to me, and allow me time to ask any questions I had, without feeling rushed. I immediately followed one of her recommendations and it was extremely successful! I'm very pleased to have met with her, and look forward to working with her in the future, if necessary.
Reviewed on Sep 23, 2020
Dr Batur was amazing! She listened attentively, asked lots of questions, and made me feel comfortable talking about very sensitive subjects so that we could develop a treatment plan that will hopefully resolve issues and pain that I've been dealing with for 2+ years. Not once did I feel rushed by Dr Batur even though my appointment was the last one of the day. I have already recommended her to 2 friends who are having some similar symptoms
Reviewed on Sep 22, 2020
Dr. Batur is an amazing care giver. You never feel rushed, she really listens to you and addresses all cares and concerns.
Reviewed on Sep 18, 2020
She is a great Dr and very caring
Reviewed on Aug 26, 2020
Dr. Batur was really wonderful! We had a fantastic discussion and I did not feel rushed at all. I felt that she listened to what I had to say and gave me some very good options, as well as the tools to consider those options well. I could tell that she must be a very good professor, she has a fantastic open-mindedness and calm authority. She was friendly without being unprofessional. And I should mention that we both were wearing face masks through the entire interaction, which can sometimes make it hard to read cues when discussing such sensitive topics. I was incredibly impressed by my experience that day!
Reviewed on Aug 21, 2020
dr batur and her office was EXTREMELY communicative caring and helpful in getting information of what I needed to address and getting me able to see my doctor and the help I needed!
Reviewed on Aug 17, 2020
dr Batur and her staff are great
Reviewed on Aug 12, 2020
Dr Batur is such a professional. She is very easy to discuss sensitive subjects with. she is both empathetic and professional. she always gives treatment options along w information regarding each option. she also explains why you are having the issue you are having, how things work in very easily understood terminology. she has a very matter of fact and yet warm approach which makes communication so easy.
Reviewed on Aug 11, 2020
One of the best doctors I have had at CC. Very caring and let's you be a part of your treatment plan.
Reviewed on Aug 4, 2020
The virtual visit with Dr. Batur was a very positive experience.
Reviewed on Jul 27, 2020
Dr Batur is so thorough and accessible!
Reviewed on Jul 9, 2020
Very nice Dr. and her nurse was very friendly as well!
Reviewed on Jul 7, 2020
dr. pelin batur was excellent and was very clear with options. I felt that she really cared about my concern and about me understanding. I have already recommended her to others.
Reviewed on Jun 29, 2020
Dr. Batur is very knowledgeable and professional. She has an open mind, listens carefully, thinks broadly but doesn't miss details. Also makes you feel very comfortable. Her colleagues could learn a lot from her.
Reviewed on Jun 10, 2020
My virtual appointment was an hour behind. It was difficult to contact the correct person to find out if the Doctor would indeed call me that day. Better communication between doctor and her staff. When you know you are running late, contact staff to text patient to give a heads up that you will be contacted. However, after speaking with the Doctor I was very pleased with how professional, smart and personable she was. Looking forward to my visit and appreciate the excellent healthcare I will receive.
Reviewed on May 26, 2020
Terrific experience. Very thorough physician.
Reviewed on May 26, 2020
Dr Batur is a wonderful doctor who takes time to explain everything!! Love her!!
Reviewed on Apr 16, 2020
the doctor was very helpful and promptly attended to my questions . she was great!!!!
Reviewed on Mar 30, 2020
Dr. Batur is a very thorough and caring physician.
Reviewed on Mar 25, 2020
An Awesome doctor with excellent bedside manner even through the phone! I never felt rushed or dismissed and throughly had all my questions answered so that we TOGETHER came up with a treatment plan :)
Reviewed on Feb 26, 2020
Dr Batur was very gentle with me. She answered my questions and concerns and made me feel at ease and in control of my health.
Reviewed on Feb 12, 2020
Had Dr Batur as my PCP before she moved to Woman's Health.
Reviewed on Feb 11, 2020
Dr. Batur was excellent. very thorough, educated me on options.
Reviewed on Jan 14, 2020
Dr. Batur is one of the most compassionate doctors I've ever seen.
Reviewed on Dec 3, 2019
Dr. Batur is the best doctor I have ever had! Knowledgeable, compassionate, friendly.
© 2020 The Cleveland Clinic Foundation. All Rights Reserved. No part of this work may be altered, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form, by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, by photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the Cleveland Clinic.