Is Cleveland Clinic Part of Your Insurance?
Review a list of accepted insurance plans for our Northeast Ohio locations or learn more about purchasing a contracted managed care plan.View All Plans
Education & Professional Highlights
Education & Fellowships
Fellowship - Cleveland Clinic
Internal Med./Women's Health
Cleveland, OH USA
Residency - Cleveland Clinic
Cleveland, OH USA
Medical Education - Northeastern Ohio Universities College of Medicine
Rootstown, OH USA
Undergraduate - Youngstown State University
Youngstown, OH USA
- Certified Clinical Densitometrist from the International Society of Clinical Densitometry
- North American Menopause Society, Certificate of Added Qualification as a Menopause Practitioner
- Published ChaptersBatur P. “Contraception” In: MD consult.
- Mayer M, Batur P. “Breast Disorders and Breast Cancer Screening” In: Carey WD ed. Current Clinical Medicine. 1st & 2nd ed. Elsevier, 2009/10.
- Kothari S, Batur P, Elder J. Chapter 28: “Contraception and Prenatal Care.” In: Lang RS, Hensrud DD, eds. Clinical Preventive Medicine, 2nd Ed, AMA Press, 2004: 325-340.
- Batur P, Budev M, Thacker HL. "Women's Hormonal Health Issues." In: Michota F, Mandell B, Stoller JK, eds. The Cleveland Clinic Intensive Review of Internal Medicine. 5th & 4th ed. Baltimore, Maryland, Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins.
- Batur P, Mayer M. “Breast Cancer and Other Breast Disorders”
- The Cleveland Clinic Disease Management Project (Online Textbook)http://www.clevelandclinicmeded.com/diseasemanagement/Clinical Experience During FellowshipWomen's Health Center
- Menopause Clinic
- Breast Center
- Osteoporosis and Metabolic Bone Disease Center
- Obstetrics Clinic
- Infertility Clinic
- Adolescent Clinic/Eating Disorders
- Colposcopy Clinic
- Multiple Sclerosis Clinic
- Preventative cardiology
- Women’s Health Psychiatry
- Headache Clinic
- Sports Medicine
- Human Genetics
- Chronic Pelvic Pain Clinic
- Lactation Consult
- Skin care/esthetics (subdivision of Plastic Surgery)
- Vascular medicine
- Female Sexual Dysfunction Clinic
- General Endocrinology
- Thyroid Clinic
- IMPACT- Internal Medicine pre-operative clearance
- Drug Information Center
- Gynecologic procedure observation (hysteroscopy, ultrasound, and common gyn surgeries)
- Internal Medicine
Contraception, Breast cancer risk assessment, Hormone replacement, Menstrual irregularities, Osteoporosis, Sexual health, Women's Health
Awards & Honors
- PCWH Scholar, for demonstrating consistent scholarly work in the field of Women's Health
- National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA)/American Diabetes Association DiabetesRecognition Program 7/09-7/12
- Inclusion in Best Doctors database, 2011-current (Bestdoctors.com)
- Cleveland Super Doctors® database, 2013 (Superdoctors.com)
- Multiple Cleveland Clinic caregiver awards, 2013-current
- International Society for the Study of Women's Sexual Health (ISSWSH): 2018-current
- Society of General Internal Medicine (SGIM): 2012-current
- Association of Reproductive Health Professionals (ARHP): 2012-current
- American College of Physicians (ACP): 2004-current
- North American Menopause Society (NAMS): 2003-current
- National Osteoporosis Foundation (NOF): 2005-2008
- International Society of Clinical Densitometry (ISCD): 2003-2010
Research & Publications
(Disclaimer: This search is powered by PubMed, a service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine. PubMed is a third-party website with no affiliation with Cleveland Clinic.)
Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists may collaborate with the pharmaceutical or medical device industries to help develop medical breakthroughs or provide medical expertise or education. Cleveland Clinic strives to make scientific advances that will benefit patient care and support outside relationships that promise public benefit. In order for the discoveries of Cleveland Clinic physicians' and scientists' laboratories and investigations to benefit the public, these discoveries must be commercialized in partnership with industry. As experts in their fields, Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists are often sought after by industry to consult, provide expertise and education.
To assure professional and commercial integrity in such matters, Cleveland Clinic maintains a program that reviews these collaborations and, when appropriate, puts measures in place to minimize bias that may result from ties to industry. Cleveland Clinic publicly discloses the names of companies when (i) its physicians/scientists receive $5,000 or more per year (or, in rare cases, equity or stock options) for speaking and consulting, (ii) its physicians/scientists serve as a fiduciary, (iii) its physicians/scientists receive or have the right to receive royalties or (iv) its physicians/ scientists hold any equity interest for the physician's/scientist's role as inventor, discoverer, developer, founder or consultant.* In publicly disclosing this information, Cleveland Clinic tries to provide information as accurately as possible about its physicians' and scientists' connections with industry.
As of 2/12/2021, Dr. Batur has reported no financial relationship with industry that is applicable to this listing. In general, patients should feel free to contact their doctor about any of the relationships and how the relationships are overseen by Cleveland Clinic. To learn more about Cleveland Clinic's policies on collaborations with industry and innovation management, go to our Integrity in Innovation page.
Public Health Service-Reportable Financial Conflicts of Interest. Cleveland Clinic scientists and physicians engage in basic, translational and clinical research activities, working to solve health problems, enhance patient care and improve quality of life for patients. Interactions with industry are essential to bringing the researchers' discoveries to the public, but can present the potential for conflicts of interest related to their research activities. Click here to view a listing of instances where Cleveland Clinic has identified a Public Health Service (PHS)-Reportable Financial Conflict of Interest and has put measures in place to ensure that, to the extent possible, the design, conduct and reporting of the research is free from bias.
* Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists subscribe to the guidance presented in the PhRMA Code on Interactions with Healthcare Professionals and the AdvaMed Code of Ethics on Interactions with Health Care Professionals. As such, gifts of substantial value are generally prohibited.
78 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The Patient Satisfaction Rating is an average of all responses to the care provider related questions shown below from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best score.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Cleveland Clinic.
|Courtesy, Respect & Concern||4.9|
|Patient Rating of Doctor||4.9|
19 Patient Comments
Reviewed on Nov 2, 2021
Dr. Batur is great.
Reviewed on Oct 6, 2021
Great experience. Dr. Batur is top notch.
Reviewed on Sep 28, 2021
Dr. Batur is just an amazing doctor.
Reviewed on Aug 30, 2021
I wish there was a higher way to rate her than VERY GOOD because I cannot say enough about how OUTSTANDING Dr. Batur has been with my telehealth appointments!
Reviewed on Jul 20, 2021
I have seen many Dr's through this very difficult journey. Dr. Batur listened. She slowed me down when I was rapidly trying to explain, as in the past I felt hurried and half heard by other care providers. I felt she cared, was very knowledgeable, and was great at explaining . She made sure the expectations of treatment were well defined. She followed up with a message of how to contact her if I encounter difficulties with treatment. I have been a nurse many years. In both my professional and personal opinion Dr.Batur is the exemplar of practicing medicine as a whole.
Reviewed on Jul 13, 2021
The doctor is an excellent listener and seems to care about my concerns. She explains things very clearly.
Reviewed on Jun 30, 2021
Dr. Batur is very cooperative with my needs and explains things well. She is also very kind and sincere.
Reviewed on May 19, 2021
dr batur is very professional and very easy to talk to and always answers all of my question.
Reviewed on May 18, 2021
Dr. Batur has been the most caring provider I have crossed paths with.
Reviewed on Apr 29, 2021
I loved the care from the scheduling to check in to the provider and medical assistant. absolutely best care!
Reviewed on Apr 26, 2021
Dr. Batur is always very attentive and informative. She has been very invested in getting me to a good place medically.
Reviewed on Apr 21, 2021
Dr. Batur took time and listened to me and heard what I was saying, and knew exactly how to treat me. I could not be any happier with her service.
Reviewed on Mar 4, 2021
Dr. Batur is an excellent doctor who deeply cares for her patients. It feels good that I take individualized care based on my unique needs and problems, rather than a mass production approach of the health care industry. Thank you Dr. Batur.
Reviewed on Feb 25, 2021
Dr Batur is wonderful!
Reviewed on Feb 24, 2021
Dr. Batur is very thorough, knowledgeable, and caring.
Reviewed on Feb 4, 2021
Dr. Batur is very thorough and comprehensive in her approach. She is very knowledgeable regarding hormone replacement therapy and I am very comfortable with her recommendations.
Reviewed on Jan 28, 2021
Dr. Batur did a great job explaining the pros and cons of my treatment options, and was able to talk to me in detail at a level I understood.
Reviewed on Jan 14, 2021
Dr. Batur is a delightful professional with a genuine desire to heal. Courteous and with a great sense of humor, she made me comfortable during the examination.
Reviewed on Dec 3, 2020
Dr Batur always takes time to ask questions and explain things in a way that is understandable. I never feel rushed like she is trying to finish quickly to get to the next patient. I feel like I am the only patient. She always offers a few ideas that are new and interesting. I feel lucky to have her as my GYN.
© 2021 The Cleveland Clinic Foundation. All Rights Reserved. No part of this work may be altered, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form, by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, by photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the Cleveland Clinic.