Is Cleveland Clinic Part of Your Insurance?
Review a list of accepted insurance plans for our Northeast Ohio locations or learn more about purchasing a contracted managed care plan.View All Plans
Education & Professional Highlights
Education & Fellowships
Fellowship - Cleveland Clinic
Internal Med./Women's Health
Cleveland, OH USA
Residency - Cleveland Clinic
Cleveland, OH USA
Medical Education - Northeastern Ohio Universities College of Medicine
Rootstown, OH USA
Undergraduate - Youngstown State University
Youngstown, OH USA
- Certified Clinical Densitometrist from the International Society of Clinical Densitometry
- North American Menopause Society, Certificate of Added Qualification as a Menopause Practitioner
- Published ChaptersBatur P. “Contraception” In: MD consult.
- Mayer M, Batur P. “Breast Disorders and Breast Cancer Screening” In: Carey WD ed. Current Clinical Medicine. 1st & 2nd ed. Elsevier, 2009/10.
- Kothari S, Batur P, Elder J. Chapter 28: “Contraception and Prenatal Care.” In: Lang RS, Hensrud DD, eds. Clinical Preventive Medicine, 2nd Ed, AMA Press, 2004: 325-340.
- Batur P, Budev M, Thacker HL. "Women's Hormonal Health Issues." In: Michota F, Mandell B, Stoller JK, eds. The Cleveland Clinic Intensive Review of Internal Medicine. 5th & 4th ed. Baltimore, Maryland, Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins.
- Batur P, Mayer M. “Breast Cancer and Other Breast Disorders”
- The Cleveland Clinic Disease Management Project (Online Textbook)http://www.clevelandclinicmeded.com/diseasemanagement/Clinical Experience During FellowshipWomen's Health Center
- Menopause Clinic
- Breast Center
- Osteoporosis and Metabolic Bone Disease Center
- Obstetrics Clinic
- Infertility Clinic
- Adolescent Clinic/Eating Disorders
- Colposcopy Clinic
- Multiple Sclerosis Clinic
- Preventative cardiology
- Women’s Health Psychiatry
- Headache Clinic
- Sports Medicine
- Human Genetics
- Chronic Pelvic Pain Clinic
- Lactation Consult
- Skin care/esthetics (subdivision of Plastic Surgery)
- Vascular medicine
- Female Sexual Dysfunction Clinic
- General Endocrinology
- Thyroid Clinic
- IMPACT- Internal Medicine pre-operative clearance
- Drug Information Center
- Gynecologic procedure observation (hysteroscopy, ultrasound, and common gyn surgeries)
- Internal Medicine
Contraception, Breast cancer risk assessment, Hormone replacement, Menstrual irregularities, Osteoporosis, Sexual health, Women's Health
Awards & Honors
- PCWH Scholar, for demonstrating consistent scholarly work in the field of Women's Health
- National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA)/American Diabetes Association DiabetesRecognition Program 7/09-7/12
- Inclusion in Best Doctors database, 2011-current (Bestdoctors.com)
- Cleveland Super Doctors® database, 2013 (Superdoctors.com)
- Multiple Cleveland Clinic caregiver awards, 2013-current
- International Society for the Study of Women's Sexual Health (ISSWSH): 2018-current
- Society of General Internal Medicine (SGIM): 2012-current
- Association of Reproductive Health Professionals (ARHP): 2012-current
- American College of Physicians (ACP): 2004-current
- North American Menopause Society (NAMS): 2003-current
- National Osteoporosis Foundation (NOF): 2005-2008
- International Society of Clinical Densitometry (ISCD): 2003-2010
Research & Publications
(Disclaimer: This search is powered by PubMed, a service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine. PubMed is a third-party website with no affiliation with Cleveland Clinic.)
Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists may collaborate with the pharmaceutical or medical device industries to help develop medical breakthroughs or provide medical expertise or education. Cleveland Clinic strives to make scientific advances that will benefit patient care and support outside relationships that promise public benefit. In order for the discoveries of Cleveland Clinic physicians' and scientists' laboratories and investigations to benefit the public, these discoveries must be commercialized in partnership with industry. As experts in their fields, Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists are often sought after by industry to consult, provide expertise and education.
To assure professional and commercial integrity in such matters, Cleveland Clinic maintains a program that reviews these collaborations and, when appropriate, puts measures in place to minimize bias that may result from ties to industry. Cleveland Clinic publicly discloses the names of companies when (i) its physicians/scientists receive $5,000 or more per year (or, in rare cases, equity or stock options) for speaking and consulting, (ii) its physicians/scientists serve as a fiduciary, (iii) its physicians/scientists receive or have the right to receive royalties or (iv) its physicians/ scientists hold any equity interest for the physician's/scientist's role as inventor, discoverer, developer, founder or consultant.* In publicly disclosing this information, Cleveland Clinic tries to provide information as accurately as possible about its physicians' and scientists' connections with industry.
As of 3/21/2019, Dr. Batur has reported no financial relationship with industry that is applicable to this listing. In general, patients should feel free to contact their doctor about any of the relationships and how the relationships are overseen by Cleveland Clinic. To learn more about Cleveland Clinic's policies on collaborations with industry and innovation management, go to our Integrity in Innovation page.
Public Health Service-Reportable Financial Conflicts of Interest. Cleveland Clinic scientists and physicians engage in basic, translational and clinical research activities, working to solve health problems, enhance patient care and improve quality of life for patients. Interactions with industry are essential to bringing the researchers' discoveries to the public, but can present the potential for conflicts of interest related to their research activities. Click here to view a listing of instances where Cleveland Clinic has identified a Public Health Service (PHS)-Reportable Financial Conflict of Interest and has put measures in place to ensure that, to the extent possible, the design, conduct and reporting of the research is free from bias.
* Cleveland Clinic physicians and scientists subscribe to the guidance presented in the PhRMA Code on Interactions with Healthcare Professionals and the AdvaMed Code of Ethics on Interactions with Health Care Professionals. As such, gifts of substantial value are generally prohibited.
31 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The Patient Satisfaction Rating is an average of all responses to the care provider related questions shown below from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best score.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Cleveland Clinic.
|Courtesy, Respect & Concern||4.7|
|Knows Medical History||5|
|Patient Rating of Doctor||4.6|
8 Patient Comments
Reviewed on Sep 24, 2019
my experience with Doctor Batur has been a God Send! she is so knowledgeable about my illness and takes the time to explain what is needed in my care. so far I give her 110% at being my OBGYN. I thank her for all she has done so far.. and will recommend her as a Physician.
Reviewed on Aug 7, 2019
although her bedside manor was dismissive and rushed, I do believe she's a smart dr. women, and their issues, are so VERY often dismissed in medicine you'd assume a female dr wouldn't be so dismissive.
Reviewed on Apr 23, 2019
The degree of knowledge the doctor shared with me was impressive. I learned so much and she cleared up any misinformation regarding hormone replacement and breast cancer.
Reviewed on Apr 23, 2019
there was little to no wait time to see the doctor. I appreciate not having to wait a long time too see the doctor.
Reviewed on Apr 23, 2019
I've already recommended Dr. Batur to several women.
Reviewed on Feb 12, 2019
I have been to several Drs since entering surgical menopause and Dr. Batur is the first one to truly understand what that means and how it affects overall health. I appreciate her taking the time to discuss my concerns and come up with a game plan.
Reviewed on Jan 8, 2019
so pleased with every aspect of the visit with the Doctor. She is so knowledgeable about menopause and women's health. I feel very comfortable with the care I am getting. a rare find these days.
Reviewed on Dec 10, 2018
*Dr. Bahr is such an amazing provider! Thorough, easy to talk to, & always willing to help!
© 2019 The Cleveland Clinic Foundation. All Rights Reserved. No part of this work may be altered, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form, by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, by photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the Cleveland Clinic.