For more information about dermatology or plastic surgery options, including non-surgical cosmetic procedures and skin care products, make an appointment at Cleveland Clinic or please call the telephone numbers below.
- To make an appointment with one of our specialists, please call 216.444.5725.
- For skin care questions or product orders, please call the Aesthetic Corner at 216.444.2044.
- To request an appointment, fill out our online appointment request form.
For patients who cannot travel to Cleveland but would like a second opinion from a Cleveland Clinic physician, Cleveland Clinic offers specialist consultation and second opinions using the Internet. The service, MyConsult, provides online second opinions for patients with life-threatening and life-altering diagnoses.
- Have a question? Fill out our online contact us form.
Cleveland Clinic dermatology and plastic surgery specialists are located at more than 10 convenient locations throughout Northeast Ohio.
Cleveland Clinic Hospital Locations:
- Main Campus (A Building, Crile)
- Avon Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Euclid Hospital
- Lutheran Hospital
- South Pointe Hospital
- Fairview Hospital
- Marymount Hospital
- Medina Hospital
Cleveland Clinic Family Health Centers
- Avon - Richard E. Jacobs Health Center
- Beachwood Family Health and Surgery Center
- Chagrin Falls Family Health Center
- Elyria Family Health and Surgery Center
- Independence Family Health Center
- Lorain Family Health and Surgery Center
- Solon Family Health Center
- Strongsville Family Health and Surgery Center
- Twinsburg Family Health and Surgery Center
- Willoughby Hills Family Health Center
- Wooster Family Health Center