Cleveland Clinic believes in providing quality of care information to patients and the public. As a non-profit hospital and responsible member of the community, you should know how we are performing.
- The Joint Commission
- College of American Pathologists
- ODH-Behavioral Health
- ODH-Radiology, Mammography (MQSA), Nuclear Medicine
- American College of Radiology (ACR)
- Nuclear Medicine
Awards and Honors
- U.S. News & World Report consistently names Cleveland Clinic as one of the nation's top hospitals in its annual "America's Best Hospitals" survey and has named Cleveland Clinic's heart program No. 1 in the nation since 1995.
- Anthem Blue Distinction, 2012 & 2014
- Total Value Designation: Knee and Hip Replacement, Spine Surgery
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Honor
- Aligning Forces for Quality: Reducing Readmissions
- Pathway to Excellence Designation by American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Vizient 2016 Quality Leadership Award
- Lutheran Hospital was named as one of Joint Commission’s Top Performers on Key Quality Measures in 2013 & 2014
- Recognized for achieving excellence in performance for pneumonia and surgical care measure sets
- 2016 Leapfrog Group’s Hospital Safety Score - Grade “A”
- NICHE designated 2015 & 2016
- Practice Greenhealth | Partner for Change Award 2014 & 2015
Lutheran Hospital has been designated by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's (ANCC) as on the Pathway to Excellence® Hospital and on the Journey to Magnet Excellence® designation. This designation recognizes a health care organization’s commitment to creating a positive practice environment that empowers and engages staff and sustains a culture of excellence in nursing.