All applications should be submitted through Electronic Residency Application Service® (ERAS®). We encourage applicants to submit their applications as early as possible, as our available interview days fill quickly.
- Completed ERAS Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Dean’s Letter (MSPE)
- A minimum of three Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement
- Medical School Transcript
- USMLE and/or COMLEX Transcripts
- Passing USMLE Step 1 on the first attempt
- Passing USMLE Step 2 CK with a score of 240 or higher on the first attempt
- Step 2CS or pathway
- Passing COMLEX 1 and COMLEX 2 on the first attempt.
- Level 2 PE or pathway.
- J1 Visas will be sponsored.
- H-1B visas will be sponsored but are subject to USCIS regulations, laws, and approvals. Only premium processing is accepted. The program should receive a candidate’s USMLE Step 3 pass result by April 30, 2024; otherwise, that candidate must come on a J1 visa.
- Meeting these criteria does not ensure an invitation to interview due to the volume of well-qualified applicants and the limited number of interview slots.
Osteopathic Medicine Graduates
We encourage AOA-approved osteopathic medical school graduates to apply.
Our program participates in the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP). We do not accept applicants outside of the match. We offer Categorical and Preliminary Medicine Training Programs.
Please note: Candidates signing a contract with our program must start their residency training on the first day of orientation, usually scheduled around June 20, before the official start of their residency on July 1, 2024. If a candidate does not arrive at the program on or before July 1, 2024, their contract may be terminated on that day, and the NRMP will be notified of our action.