Criteria for Admission into Residency
- Applications are accepted through ERAS only.
- A first attempt passing, for USMLE Step 1.
- A first attempt passing, for USMLE Step 2 CK a score of 240.
- Step 2CS or pathway.
- A first attempt passing, for US COMPLEX score Level 1.
- A first attempt passing, for Level 2 CE.
- Level 2 PE or pathway.
- J1 Visas will be sponsored.
- H-1B visas will be sponsored but are subject to USCIS regulations, laws and approvals. Only premium processing is accepted. Our program receive a candidate’s USMLE Step 3 pass result by April 30, 2023, otherwise, that candidate must come on a J1 visa.
Candidates that sign a contract with our program must start their residency training on the first day of orientation usually scheduled around June 20 of the academic year, prior to the official start of their residency on July 1, 2023. If a candidate does not arrive to the program on or before July 1, 2023, his/her contract may be terminated on that day, and the NRMP will be notified of our action.
Meeting these criteria does not ensure an invitation to interview, due to the volume of extremely well qualified applicants and the limited number of interview slots.