For emergency care, count on the professionals at Hillcrest Hospital. The Emergency Department offers:
- Treatment for conditions ranging from minor injuries to critical and resuscitative care
- Timely and high-quality care
- Patient and family-centered care
- Nurses trained in Advanced Cardiac Life Support and Trauma Care
- Physicians certified in Emergency Medicine
- Primary Stroke Center
- Certified Chest Pain Center
For more information about the Emergency Department, call 440.312.4600.
Sexual Assault Nurse Examiners (SANE)
Hillcrest has an established Forensic Nursing Services Department that provides 24/7 specialty care response for pediatric and adult sexual assault/abuse, domestic violence and other forms of maltreatment. The forensic nurses complement the Emergency Department's level II trauma service with front line response and injury prevention programs. The forensic nurses, or Sexual Assault Nurse Examiners (SANE), are experts in obtaining and documenting history, medical legal examinations, crisis intervention and precise evidence collection.
For more information, call 440.312.7890.
Level II Trauma Center
Hillcrest Hospital houses the only Level II Adult Trauma Center on Cleveland's east side verified by the American College of Surgeons. Surgeons are on call 24/7 to rapidly respond, assess and provide prompt care for traumatic or life threatening injuries.
Pediatric emergency care is available 24/7.