Pediatric Emergency Department
Kids surprise us everyday. That’s why we offer pediatric emergency services 24/7 in the Cleveland Clinic Children's Pediatric Emergency Department at Hillcrest Hospital. As one of the only 24-hour pediatric emergency departments in a community hospital setting on the East Side, we are committed to providing superior care to your child.
Pediatric Emergency Medicine Network
Our services are part of the Children’s Hospital Pediatric Emergency Medicine Network, bringing together the strengths of Cleveland Clinic Children’s, their outpatient practices, Cleveland Clinic community hospitals and independent physicians to provide our community with the highest level of coordinated care.
The Pediatric Emergency Department has its own dedicated convenient location next to the Adult Emergency Department (ED) near the Emergency entrance. The space -- made possible by a donation from the Risman family -- offers a large, separate waiting area away from the Adult ED, with more privacy and comfort for our young patients and their families.
Who will care for my child?
Our pediatric providers treat patients from birth to their 21st birthday. Specially trained clinicians include:
- Cleveland Clinic emergency physicians specially trained in pediatric emergency care
- Nursing staff specialized in pediatric emergency care, including Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Pediatric respiratory therapists
- Pediatric hospitalists available for consultation
Convenient Care, 24/7
- Patients are seen in our specialized Pediatric Emergency Department 24/7, every day of the year.
For more information about Cleveland Clinic Children's Pediatric Emergency Department at Hillcrest Hospital, call 440.312.PEDS (7337).