Respiratory Care offers a full range of services both to inpatients and outpatients. Our skilled staff is experienced and highly qualified to provide diagnostic testing and therapeutic services for their patients.
Services we offer
Our range of services includes:
- Arterial Blood Gas.
- Pulse Oximetry.
- Incentive Spirometry.
- Aerosol Treatments.
- Intermittent Positive Pressured Breathing.
- Postural Drainage & Percussion.
- Breathing Training & Exercising.
- MDI Instruction.
- Oxygen Therapy.
- CPR Training/Certification.
- NRP Training/Certification.
- Volume Ventilator Care.
- BiPAP Ventilator Care.
- Overnight SpO2 study with report for assessment of nocturnal hypoxia.
- Pulmonary Function Testing.
- Forced Vital Capacity with Flow Volume Loop.
- Plethysmographic Total Lung Capacity, FRC, Lung Volumes, and Airway Resistance.
- Single Breath Diffusion of the Lung (DLCO).
- ABGs with Co-Oximetry.
- Bronchial Provocation.
- Cold-Air Challenge Testing.
- Methacholine Challenge Testing.
- Oximetry with/without Exercise.
- Pentamidine Aerosol Therapy.
Appointments are required for all outpatient testing. For scheduling and for more information, call 330.364.0874.