From evaluation to diagnosis to treatment, Cleveland Clinic Union Hospital orthopaedic surgeons and providers will work with you to develop a treatment plan that works best for your joint, bone or muscle condition. Our team is committed to assisting patients overcome their injuries and pain, and return to their everyday lives.
Union Hospital’s orthopaedic surgeons and providers have expertise in a wide range of treatments, including:
- ACL Injuries
- Ankle pain
- Back pain
- Broken bones
- Chronic shoulder pain
- Elbow pain
- Foot pain
- Hand pain
- Hip fracture
- Hip pain
- Knee fracture
- Knee pain
- Shoulder pain
- Sports injuries
- Wrist pain
The surgeons and providers at Union Hospital orthopaedics provide comprehensive services, including, but not limited to:
- Joint Replacement and Reconstruction (elbow, shoulder, knee, hip)
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Hand and Wrist Surgery (including carpal tunnel syndrome, trigger finger and ganglion cyst)
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Trauma Care
- Fracture Care
- Shoulder and Elbow Surgery (including rotator cuff repair)
- Ortho Express Care — Walk-in for treatment, no appointment necessary! (Weekdays 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.)
Ortho Express Care
No Appointment Necessary!
Walk in for quick treatment for minor muscle, bone or joint injuries. You don't need an appointment to be seen by one of our orthopaedic specialists!
Patients ages 2 and up can be treated at the Ortho Express Care clinic for the following without an appointment:
- Sports injuries (excluding concussions)
- Exercise-related injuries
- Simple fractures (broken bone without an open wound over the fracture location)
- Sprain or strain of the leg, hip, knee, foot or ankle
- Sudden joint, bone or muscle injuries
- Swollen or painful joints
- Work-related injuries
- Sports physicals
- Injuries to the upper and lower extremities, including shoulder, elbow and hand; and hip, knee and ankle
For your convenience, diagnostic X-rays are available onsite.
Orthopaedic Surgery Office
515 Union Ave., Suite 167
Dover, OH 44622
Ortho Express Care is open:
Monday through Friday — 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays
For more details, please call 330.343.3335
Appointments & Location
If you would like to make an appointment with our orthopaedic surgery team, please call 330.343.3335.
Online Virtual Visits
You can stay connected to your healthcare team though virtual visits, using your smartphone, tablet or computer. Ask your provider about what options are available.
Union Hospital Orthopaedic Surgery has an office conveniently located in the Heritage Square Plaza in Dover, Ohio.
515 Union Ave.
Dover, OH 44622