Union Hospital reaches out to people of all ages through our many Community Health and Wellness programs. Every year, thousands of people keep tabs on their health with a free or low-cost screening, learn more about new medical procedures from a physician, or take part with family and friends in fitness events or programs.
Regularly Scheduled Screenings and Health Checks
Union Hospital’s Community Health nurses offer a regular schedule of screenings. All are either free or very low-cost. Every month you will find a convenient time and place for:
- Blood pressure check
- Lipid panel and total cholesterol
- Blood sugar
- Hemoglobin A1C diabetic screening
- Special events for children and adults
Some screening events require an appointment.
For more details on events and how to register, visit our online events calendar:
- View all events at Union Hospital
- Find Support Groups at Union Hospital
- Access thousands of health articles, videos and tools in our Health Library
For information about Community Health and Wellness programs, call 330.602.0779.