Make an Appointment
Schedule your next visit with a Cleveland Clinic Union Hospital provider. Before coming in for your appointment, please refer to our Appointment Checklist to make sure you bring everything necessary for your visit.
To find a doctor who’s accepting new patients, please call the Physician Referral line at 330.602.0778.
To pre-register for your appointment, call 330.364.0818.
If you need to see a physician and your doctor is not readily available or the office is closed, you can visit Union Hospital FirstCare urgent care center. No appointment needed.
If it is a medical emergency, go to the nearest emergency department or call 9-1-1.
Before Your Appointment
Depending upon the reason for your doctor’s visit, this checklist can help you prepare.
- Gather documents to bring to your doctor’s visit
- Review any special directions from your doctor about diet or medication restrictions prior to your appointment.
- Ask friends or relatives to accompany you if you wish. Depending on the type of appointment you have, you may need someone to take you home.
- Bring a sweater or coat. Our buildings are kept cool to protect and ensure the proper function of medical equipment.
During Your Appointment
To make the most of your appointment, be sure to ask your doctor any questions or express any concerns you have.
Not sure what to ask? Find suggestions:
After Your Appointment
What to expect after your appointment:
- If you need to see another doctor, we will make every effort to schedule additional tests and consultations at the earliest available time.
- If you need to be hospitalized, we will coordinate admitting arrangements and provide the hospital with information prior to your arrival.