Cleveland Clinic believes in providing quality of care information to patients and the public. As a non-profit hospital and responsible member of the community, you should know how we are performing.
Cleveland Clinic’s commitment to “transparency” includes providing the most current quality data available, and that is what this Quality Performance Report will show you. On an ongoing basis, the Report will be updated as new data becomes available.
The Quality Performance Report shows how Fairview Hospital has been doing at providing the right care for specific common conditions. Information about surgery and how patients view their experiences at Fairview Hospital is also included. Click below for data and details:
- Heart Attack Care
- Heart Failure Care
- Stroke Care
- Pneumonia Care
- Surgical Care
- Patient Experience Measures
Keep in mind that you should not choose a hospital based solely on data in reports like this one.
You can find out more about the quality of a hospital’s care by doing the following:
- Ask your doctor if the hospital treats a lot of people who have your health problem.
- Ask if the hospital has a special team of health professionals who work with people with your health problem.
- Ask your doctor what he or she thinks about the quality of the hospital’s care.
- Ask the hospital what steps are taken to improve the quality of the care it provides patients.
Accreditations & Awards
Fairview Hospital currently holds the following accreditations and awards:
- The Joint Commission (Accreditation, Health Care, Certification)
- 100 Top Hospital by Thomson Reuters
- Level II Trauma
- American Nurses Credentialing Center Magnet® designation for quality patient care, nursing excellence and innovations in professional nursing practice.
- Cancer Center: Integrated Network Cancer Program by the American College of Surgeons, Commission on Cancer
- Get With The Guidelines®–Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association
- Residency training programs in family practice, general surgery and internal medicine: Accreditation Council of Graduate Medical Education (ACGME)
- Breast Health Center: American College of Radiology and certified by the Food and Drug Administration
- Heart Center Staff RCIS & RCES 100% certified
- Three-year American Diabetes Association Education Recognition Certificate for a quality diabetes self-management education program