Pay My Bill
Understanding Insurance and Our Billing Process at Cleveland Clinic Akron GeneralLearn More
Manage your billing account online, view your information, make payments, update billing information and more.
- Services on or before September 29, 2017 are managed by Akron General’s Pay My Bill system.
- Services on or after September 30, 2017 are managed by Cleveland Clinic’s Pay My Bill system.
Select the picture below that looks like your invoice to view your payment options:
If your statement looks like the Akron General example below, you may also pay by phone by calling 330.344.6924 or 866.246.3472:
Akron General Hospital Charges
In compliance with state law, Cleveland Clinic provides price lists for each of our hospitals containing charges for room and board, emergency department, operating room, delivery, physical therapy and other procedures, as well as a comprehensive list of all charges that may be incurred, also known as a chargemaster or CDM, and average charges for Diagnosis Related Groups (DRG). The hospital’s charges are the same for all patients, but a patient’s responsibility may vary depending on payment plans negotiated with individual health insurers.
Accepted Health Insurance
It's your choice. Make sure your plan includes the hospital you've trusted over the years for the healthcare needs of you and your family. We offer comprehensive tertiary care for adult health, with regional referral centers in Heart & Vascular Care, Neurosciences, Cancer Care, Orthopedics & Rehabilitation and Women's Health.
Akron General accepts the following health plans.
(List current as of Jan 15, 2018. List subject to change.)
Not all plans within the companies listed are considered participating. For confirmation, please contact us at 844.500.9451 or InsuranceHelp@ccf.org to speak with a Patient Financial Advocate.
For confirmation, please contact us at 844.500.9451 or InsuranceHelp@ccf.org to speak with a Patient Financial Advocate.
- Anthem Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Beacon Health Options - (formerly Value Options)
- Cigna/Great West
- Cleveland Clinic Employee Health Plan (CCEHP)
- Cofinity/First Health/Coventry - (Lodi Community Hospital is the only entity in network)
- The Health Plan/HomeTown
- Humana Choice Care
- Medical Mutual
- Quality Care Partners - (excludes Summa Employees)
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- United Behavioral Health
- USA Managed Care Organization
Health Insurance Exchange Plans
- Anthem Blue Cross & Blue Shield (BCBS) - (includes Anthem BCBS MediBlue Prime Select HMO in collaboration with Cleveland Clinic)
- Buckeye AllWell Dual Special Needs Plan (DSNP) – (note that this does not include Buckeye AllWell Medicare HMO)
- Buckeye MyCare Ohio
- CareSource MyCare Ohio
- Gateway Health Medicare HMO/HMO Dual Special Needs Plan (DSNP)/Chronic Care Special Needs Plan (CSNP)
- The Health Plan/HomeTown
- Humana - (includes Humana Cleveland Clinic Preferred HMO and HMO Special Needs Plan (SNP))
- Humana PPO - (does not include HMO plans)
- Medical Mutual
- UnitedHealthcare MyCare Ohio
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Paramount Advantage
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan
Please bring your insurance card with you, when you register. Your insurance information is maintained on file, but it's always a good idea to have it on hand, so that we can ensure accurate billing and simplify registration.
We know that a hospital visit, test or therapy is often unexpected. We also understand that the expense can become a worry to you. We take great pride in putting our patients first and that is the reason we participate in the Ohio Hospital Care Assurance Program (HCAP) and our CARE charity programs.
To qualify, patients must complete a Hospital Financial Assistance Program Application, apply and have their eligibility approved to receive free care under the HCAP or CARE programs. Call 216.445.6249 or 866.621.6385 for a financial assistance application.
Cleveland Clinic offers financial assistance to those who qualify.
Patient Price Information List
In compliance with state law, a price list is available containing the usual and customary charges for room and board, X-rays, Laboratory, Emergency Department, Operating Room, Delivery Room, Physical Therapy and Respiratory Services.