Cleveland Clinic Payment Plan
Zero Interest Payment Options
Need help paying your bill? Cleveland Clinic provides alternative options for patients that need help paying their medical bills. Learn more about the zero interest payment options available.
- Cleveland Clinic Customer Service 866.621.6385
Cleveland Clinic can create an interest free payment plan for 6, 12, 18, 24, 36 or 48 months depending on the total balance.
- Monthly payments at 0% interest.
- Easy enrollment.
- Simple terms.
Cleveland Clinic Payment Plan Option
The interest-free plan you will qualify for is based on the amount you owe. (e.g., if you owe $800, you would qualify for a 12 month interest-free plan.)
|6 months||$150 or more|
|12 months||$750 or more|
|18 months||$1,500 or more|
|24 months||$2,250 or more|
|36 months||$3,000 or more|
|48 months||$4,000 or more|
What is the minimum balance that is eligible for the Cleveland Clinic payment plan?
A total patient balance of $150 or more is eligible for the Cleveland Clinic payment plan.
Are Collection Agency balances eligible for the Cleveland Clinic payment plan?
Collection Agency balances are not eligible for the Cleveland Clinic payment plan.
When is my first payment due?
- Patients who setup a self-service payment plan with auto-pay in MyChart can choose their first payment date at the time of plan creation.
- Patients who setup a payment plan with a Customer Service representative are required to make their first payment at the time of plan creation.
Are balances that were part of a cancelled payment plan eligible to be included on a new payment plan?
Balances that were part of a cancelled payment plan are not eligible to be included on new payment plans.
What types of balances are eligible to be included in a payment plan?
Only patient balances can be set up on a plan, no insurance balances can be included.
Can balances for multiple patients be combined into one payment plan?
- Patients who setup a self-service payment plan with auto-pay in MyChart can’t combine balances for multiple patients into a single payment plan.
- Patients who setup a payment plan with a Customer Service representative can combine balances for immediate family members into a single payment plan, but each patient will continue to receive separate bills.
How is the duration of payment plans with multiple family members calculated?
Balances for immediate family members can be considered when calculating the total payment plan duration (6, 12, 18, 24, 36 or 48 months).
- Mom’s account = $325 total due on statement
- Dad’s account = $125 total due on statement
- Son’s account = $550 total due on statement
- TOTAL COMBINED AMOUNT DUE = $1000.00
- QUALIFIES FOR A 12 MONTH PAYMENT PLAN
Are payment plans ever cancelled?
Yes, if the monthly minimum payment is not received within 60 days, the payment plan will be cancelled.
What happens to balances from cancelled payment plans?
Balances will follow our normal aging process, and if not paid, will be sent to collections.
If you have any questions about the Cleveland Clinic Payment Plan, please contact Cleveland Clinic Customer Service Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. EST at 866.621.6385.
Need help paying your medical bills?
Call 866.621.6385 or view information about our financial assistance policies online.