Our team of foot and ankle surgeons, podiatrists (foot and ankle doctors), wound care specialists and rehabilitation specialists provides comprehensive care. We treat every foot and ankle condition from routine concerns to the most complex needs. We offer effective, personalized treatment plans to help you achieve your highest level of function possible.
Why choose Cleveland Clinic Florida?
Patients who choose Cleveland Clinic Florida for foot and ankle care benefit from:
- Comprehensive, collaborative treatment: Our specialists work with multiple specialties to offer comprehensive foot and ankle care, including nonsurgical and surgical treatments. We provide wound care services to patients with diabetes, as well as complex reconstructive foot and ankle surgeries.
- Access to advanced technology: Our surgeons use advanced technologies to offer you the best possible outcome. If you have a complex foot deformity, we can 3D-print your imaging scans to prepare for surgery. This technique allows us to create a surgical plan specific to your anatomy and needs.
- Full-spectrum orthopaedic care: Our foot and ankle doctors work closely with all orthopaedic specialists. For example, we collaborate with physicians in the Sarcoma Program to treat foot and ankle tumors. Our team is one of only a few centers in the region offering specialized treatment for foot and ankle tumors.
What We Treat
Our specialists provide complete foot and ankle care, including treatment for common concerns such as foot and ankle fractures, bunions, ingrown toenails and diabetic foot problems. We also treat:
- Achilles tendonitis.
- Claw toes.
- Corns and calluses.
- Mallet toes.
- Plantar fasciitis.
- Turf toe.
Patients can also count on us to treat more complex needs, including:
- Arthritis, including osteoarthritis, psoriatic arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Conditions requiring a joint replacement or fusion in the ankles and toes.
Appointments & Locations
Make an appointment at one of our Cleveland Clinic Florida locations, or schedule a virtual visit.