Our orthopaedic surgeons offer expert treatment for a wide spectrum of conditions, from simple bone fractures to complex joint disorders. No matter your needs, we aim to quickly get you back to your highest level of function possible. We use advanced technologies to offer every patient the most effective, personalized surgical care plan.
Why choose Cleveland Clinic in Florida?
When you choose our team for orthopaedic surgery, you benefit from:
- Same-day discharge: Our surgeons also perform outpatient same-day discharge (SDD) total joint replacements, which allow you to return home the same day as the operation. SDD joint replacements allow patients to go home the same day of their surgery, providing them with a familiar atmosphere to recover, and a speedier return to normal life.
- Robotic and minimally invasive treatments: We use minimally invasive approaches designed to get you back on your feet faster. We have some of the highest volumes for robotic total joint replacements (TJRs) in the country.
- Results-driven surgery: Our specialists track numerous outcomes metrics so we can offer the most effective treatments. We follow up with patients for decades, longer than anywhere else in the country. Up to 90% of patients who have a joint replacement with us experience pain relief and improved function long-term.
- Academic, research-driven experts: Our board-certified physicians are among the most published experts in South Florida and the Treasure Coast. As a research-driven institution, we continually stay on top of the latest treatments. Our patients have access to the newest, most advanced options.
- Full range of surgical options: Our orthopaedic surgeons offer the full range of surgical options, including joint replacements, anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) reconstruction, rotator cuff repairs and hand surgery. We create treatment plans designed to meet each patient’s needs and goals.
- Comprehensive rehabilitation: After surgery, our rehabilitation and sports therapy team helps you recover and restore function. We even offer some patients prehabilitation, a therapy designed to increase your strength before surgery. Prehabilitation and post-surgery rehabilitation help you heal from surgery efficiently and effectively.
Cleveland Clinic Martin Health & Fitness Centers
We want to be your partner in health. Regardless of where you are on your health journey, we have a program that’s right for you.
Orthopaedic Surgeries We Offer
We offer a comprehensive range of orthopaedic surgeries, including:
Hip and knee surgery
Our specialists are recognized among the world’s best surgeons for hip replacements, knee replacements and more. We are one of only a few hospitals in South Florida and the Treasure Coast that offers hip arthroscopy and minimally invasive direct anterior hip replacement. This approach leads to decreased pain and optimal recovery times. Find out more about hip and knee surgery.
Shoulder and upper extremity surgery
Shoulder and upper extremity surgeons diagnose and treat a broad range of conditions, including those resulting from overuse, wear-and-tear or traumatic injuries. We provide comprehensive treatment, including surgery for frozen shoulder, rotator cuff injuries, carpal tunnel syndrome and more. Discover more about shoulder and upper extremity surgery.
Foot and ankle surgery
Our foot and ankle surgeons provide the full spectrum of care for any problem affecting your lower legs and feet. We treat every condition, from routine and common concerns to conditions requiring complex foot and ankle reconstruction. Learn more about foot and ankle surgery and podiatry.
Ortho Express Care™
Cleveland Clinic Ortho Express Care™ offers Florida patients access to orthpaedic appointments when immediate care is needed. In Stuart, the Cleveland Clinic Ortho Express Care™ is located at the Patricia Lichtenberger Medical Plaza. Orthopaedic experts are available to treat joint, muscle or bone injuries, sometimes on the same day or very next day.
Call 772.212.0732 to request an appointment or to learn more. Choose Ortho Express Care™ for quick and quality orthopaedic care.
Same-day care for:
- Sudden joint, bone or muscle injuries
- Swollen or painful joints
- Sports or exercise-related injuries (no concussions)
- Simple Fractures
- Sprains & Strains
- Other musculoskeletal injuries
- Ages 18 and up
Cleveland Clinic Patricia Lichtenberger Medical Plaza
2150 SE Salerno Rd.
Stuart, Florida 34997
Method of Payment
Most insurance plans are accepted. Payment, including co-pays, will be required at time of service.