Orthopaedic and Rheumatologic Care: Why Choose Cleveland Clinic Florida?
Cleveland Clinic Florida is home to nationally recognized experts in bone, joint and connective tissue disorders. Our five-hospital regional health system in southeast Florida offers convenient locations for orthopaedics, rheumatologic services and sports medicine serving communities from South Florida to the Treasure Coast.
We may also offer patients the option of face-to-face pre- and post-operation visits without having to leave home. Virtual visits allow you to see a healthcare provider quickly and efficiently at any time, day or night.
The Orthopaedic & Rheumatologic Institute at Cleveland Clinic Florida is renowned for treating complex conditions and advancing care through research and innovation. A multidisciplinary team of specialists collaborate to care for patients with the most common disorders and rarest diseases. Team members may include orthopaedic surgeons as well as:
- Orthopaedic medicine specialists.
- Orthopaedic oncologists.
- Sports health specialists.
- Musculoskeletal radiologists.
- Physical therapists.
- Rehabilitation and sports therapists.
As experts in musculoskeletal care, these specialists work with patients to choose the best care approach — from conservative treatments like medications and physical therapy to innovative surgical options.
When you choose our renowned Orthopaedic and Rheumatologic Institute, you benefit from:
- Convenience and coordination: We have a complete, centralized team of providers specializing in bone, joint and connective tissue conditions in each of our locations. They include orthopaedic specialists, physical therapists, rheumatologists, orthopaedic oncologists and more. This one-stop shop model means you experience smooth and coordinated care in one convenient setting. Our specialists collaborate closely to provide seamless, coordinated care at all Cleveland Clinic Florida locations.
- Expert physicians: Our orthopaedic specialists are experts in treating the full range of orthopaedic conditions, including rare and complex diseases. We research new treatments, as well as lead and participate in clinical trials. You receive treatments from physicians who are leaders in their fields and continually use state-of-the-art, advanced tools and technology.
- Extensive sports medicine and therapy services: We are the premier facility for sports medicine and treatment of sports-related conditions. Our athletic trainers provide on-site care for high school and college athletes throughout the region. Physical and occupational therapists offer specialized services in one-on-one appointments.