Employees may utilize their Cleveland Clinic Pharmacies by calling or stopping by one of our many ambulatory locations. The Pharmacy phone numbers are listed below, or find Pharmacy locations.
You may also use our Home Delivery Pharmacy and have your prescriptions delivered right to your home. You can even request your refills and transfer prescriptions using the Cleveland Clinic home delivery website, myrefills.clevelandclinic.net.
How to Reach Your Pharmacy
Call 216.445.MEDS (6337) to be connected to any of the following Cleveland Clinic Pharmacies:
- Euclid Avenue Pharmacy (Parking #1) – 216.636.0760
- Crile Pharmacy (A Building) – 216.636.0761
- Surgical Pharmacy (P Building) – 216.636.0762
- Taussig Cancer Center Pharmacy (R building) – 216.636.0763
Other Cleveland Clinic Family Pharmacies:
- Beachwood Family Health Center Pharmacy – 216.839.3270
- Fairview Family Pharmacy – 216.476.7119
- Lutheran Ambulatory Pharmacy – 216.696.7055
- Marymount Family Pharmacy – 216.587.8822
- North Coast Cancer Care Pharmacy – 419.609.2845
- Richard E. Jacobs Family Health Center Pharmacy – 440.695.4100
- Stephanie Tubbs Jones Health Center Pharmacy – 216.767.4200
- Strongsville Family Health Center Pharmacy – 440.878.3125
- Twinsburg Ambulatory Pharmacy – 330.888.4200
- Weston (FL) Pharmacy – 954.659.6337
- Willoughby Hills Family Pharmacy – 440.516.8620
- Home Delivery Pharmacy – 216.448.4200
Pharmacy Home Delivery
This pharmacy is dedicated to providing timely and accurate prescriptions for members of the Cleveland Clinic Employee Health Plan (Staff, Non Staff, Retirees, and Dependents). Employees must use the Home Delivery pharmacy for 90-day refills.
To order refills for your medication, please do the following:
- Order Refills on-line at myrefills.clevelandclinic.net
- Call the HD Pharmacy at 216.448.4200
Request your transfers on-line at myrefills.clevelandclinic.net
When you use the Cleveland Clinic Home Delivery Pharmacy:
- You can obtain 90 day prescription supplies at the Home Delivery pharmacy.
- Refills can be ordered over the phone or via your computer 24/7.
- Medications are delivered to your door without any shipping fee.
- You save time and money because you will no longer need to come into the pharmacy and wait in line.
- The annual deductible is waived on generic prescriptions.
ScriptCenter 24/7 Express Prescription Pickup
ScriptCenter is located on the 3rd floor of the NA building next to the library.
Euclid Avenue Pharmacy
ScriptCenter is located in the tunnel to the JJ South building.