Radiology Technology Programs Affiliated with Cleveland Clinic
Students from affiliated programs can complete their internships or clinical rotations at Cleveland Clinic's main campus or one of its regional hospitals. Currently, Cleveland Clinic accepts radiologic technology students from the following schools:
- Bowling Green State University.
- Cuyahoga Community College.
- Cleveland Clinic School of Diagnostic Imaging.
- Kent State University.
- Lorain County Community College.
- Mercy College of Ohio.
- Zane State College.
- Visit the Radiologic Technologist profile for more information on this career path.
- Meet a radiologic technologist.
- Visit the Cleveland Clinic School of Diagnostic Imaging webpage and the Mercy School of Radiologic Technology webpage.