Phlebotomy Programs Affiliated with Cleveland Clinic
Students from affiliated programs can complete their internships or clinical rotations at Cleveland Clinic's main campus or one of its regional hospitals. Currently, Cleveland Clinic accepts phlebotomy students from the following schools:
- Canton City School District
- Cuyahoga Community College
- Cuyahoga Valley Career Center
- Lakeland Community College
- Lorain County Community College
- Lorain County Joint Vocational School
- NewBridge Cleveland Center for Arts and Technology
- Polaris Career Center
- Stark State College of Technology
- Visit the Phlebotomist profile for more information on this career path.
- Meet a Phlebotomist: Maxine.
- Visit the Cleveland Clinic School of Phlebotomy webpage.