Health Information Technology Programs Affiliated with Cleveland Clinic
Students from affiliated programs can complete their internships or clinical rotations at Cleveland Clinic's main campus or one of its regional hospitals. Currently, Cleveland Clinic accepts students studying health information from the following schools:
Health Information Technology
Health Information Management
- Ohio State University
- Sinclair Community College
- Stark State College of Technology
- University of Cincinnati
- University of Toledo
- Visit the Health Information Manager profile and Health Information Management Technician profile for more information on these career paths.
- Meet a Health Information Management Project Manager: Sandy.
- Meet a Professional Clinical Documentation (CDI) Specialist: Telena.
- Meet a Document Integrity Specialist (DIS): Bruna.
- Meet an Electronic Health Records (EHR) Analyst: Marquita.