For Cleveland Clinic Caregivers looking for Occupational Health services or other caregiver resources, please visit our For Employees page or call 216.445.8246.
Occupational Health Services is a comprehensive list of Cleveland Clinic health services designed to keep your employees healthy. We offer a suite of services including pre-employment physical exams, DOT exams, audiometry programs, drug screening and workers’ compensation injury care. Your employees are busy, and it can be difficult to access care. Cleveland Clinic occupational health services can meet your employees where they are. We offer both free-standing and onsite clinic options — as well as a mobile medical unit equipped with two exam rooms, a patient waiting area, lab and a bathroom for drug testing. Learn more about our onsite and near-site clinics.
Services We Offer
- Firefighter NFPA 1582 exams.
- Ohio police & fire pension fund exams.
- Secret service physicals.
- Law enforcement physicals.
- Department of Transportation (DOT) exams.
- School transportation vehicle T-8 exams.
- Fitness for duty exams.
- Independent medical exams.
- Second opinion exams.
- Functional capacity exams.
- Onboarding: MMR, tetanus, hep B, influenza, tuberculosis surveillance.
- Audiometry testing.
- Professional supervisor of audiometry program.
- OSHA surveillance exams (hazardous waste, asbestos, beryllium, silica and more).
- Exposure assessments.
- Written exposure control plans.
- Biological monitoring.
- Employer exit exams.
- OSHA recordkeeping assistance.
- OSHA respirator medical clearance, exams and fit testing.
Employment Drug Testing
- Drug and alcohol testing.
- DOT drug testing.
- Random testing selection services.
- MRO services.
- Injury care and follow-up.
- Case management.
- Return to work clearance.
- Transitional work program coordination.
- Ergonomic evaluations.
- Coordination of care (PT/OT, specialist referrals).
- Medical directorship.
- Onsite clinic development, staffing and management.
- Health and safety walk through/consultation.
- Bloodborne pathogen exposure training and management.
- Drug-free workplace training.
- Health risk appraisals/biometrics programs.
- CPR/first aid training.
- COVID surveillance, testing and vaccination clinics.
Contact us today to learn more about Occupational Health Services.