When employers partner with Cleveland Clinic, they partner with a health system that has provided quality programs, such as executive health, wellness and expert second opinions for over 50 years.
As employers work to address inconsistent healthcare quality and rising costs nationwide, Cleveland Clinic continuously delivers superior solutions that give organizations a proven means to manage costs while improving employee quality of care.
When employers offer innovative solutions, they give their employees access to the broadest possible range of care from experienced doctors, nurses and technicians — options they may not have in their hometown or anywhere else in the world, such as:
- Evidence-based clinical solutions with excellent outcomes.
- A reduction in healthcare spending.
- Quality of life benefits for employees.
- Increased engagement rates for patients.
- Improved health and safety culture.
- A partnership that goes above and beyond.
Why choose Cleveland Clinic?
Cleveland Clinic is recognized in the U.S. and throughout the world for its expertise and care. And, in 2022, Newsweek named us one of the world’s top hospitals.
The quality of our care is reflected in 3.4 million unique visits, which in 2022 included:
- 12.8 million outpatient visits.
- 303k admissions and observations.
- 270k surgeries and procedures.
- 907k emergency department visits.
- 814k virtual visits.