CLEVELAND CLINIC ATWORK
Ready to Get Started?
Why Choose CLEVELAND CLINIC ATWORK?
For more than 50 years, we’ve been partnering directly with employers to develop programs to better their employees' health. As one of the largest and most respected hospitals in the country, we have been named a top U.S. hospital in U.S. News & World Report’s “2020-21 Best Hospitals,” and our heart program has ranked No. 1 in the nation since 1995.
The CLEVELAND CLINIC ATWORK® employee health program provides a wide range of health and wellness services for organizations — from manufacturers to retailers — around the country. Our team of nurses, physician assistants, nurse practitioners and board-certified physicians in occupational medicine is here to help provide proven solutions to keep your employees performing at their best.
COVID-19: Getting Back to Work Safely
As you prepare your employees to return to work during the COVID-19 pandemic, CLEVELAND CLINIC ATWORK can provide you with the resources and support you need to reopen your business — safely and successfully.
Preparing the work area for your employees’ return is no easy task. Our health experts provide customizable options to help your team create a safe and secure work environment. These include:
- Your own medical director: We’ll set up a partnership with one of our physicians to help you with a broad range of health and safety procedures, both for COVID-19 and moving forward into the ‘new normal’.
- On-site clinics: Cleveland Clinic AtWork can set up in-person clinics at your place of business so your employees get easy access to healthcare services.
- Facilities assessment: An occupational health physician can provide you with a half-day on-site assessment. You’ll get both COVID-19 and general occupational health support.
Want help right now? You can also get our team’s expertise exactly when you need us. We offer:
- Online back-to-work tools and guides: You'll receive access to resources, guides and tools curated by Cleveland Clinic experts on how to appropriately handle your company’s COVID-19 response.
- Employer consult: You’ll get a one-hour phone consult from one of our occupational health physicians to address any questions or concerns that your team has.
Other AtWork Services Available
Besides our COVID-19 services, Cleveland Clinic AtWork provides other health services to keep your employees healthy every day, including pre-employment physical exams, DOT exams, audiometry programs, drug screening and workers compensation injury care.
We offer both free-standing and on-site clinic options — as well as a mobile medical unit equipped with two exam rooms, a patient waiting area and lab, along with a bathroom for drug testing.
Whether you’re a school district, manufacturer or corporate business, we can set up an on-site occupational health clinic to provide your employees with convenient healthcare services. Or if you prefer to send your employees off-site, we have two occupational health clinics in Northeast Ohio, located in Garfield Heights and Medina (and more opening soon).
Here’s a full list of additional occupational health services ClevelandClinic AtWork has to offer:
- Firefighter NFPA 1582 Exams
- Ohio Police & Fire Pension Fund Exams
- Secret Service Physicals
- Law Enforcement Physicals
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Exams
- School Transportation Vehicle T-8 Exams
- Fitness for Duty Exams
- Independent Medical Exams
- Second Opinion Exams
- Audiometry Testing
- Professional Supervisor of Audiometry Program
- OSHA Surveillance Exams (Hazardous Waste, Asbestos, Beryllium, Silica, and more)
- Exposure assessments
- Written exposure control plans
- Biological Monitoring
- Employer Exit Exams
- OSHA Recordkeeping Assistance
- OSHA Respirator Medical Clearance, Exams, and Fit Testing
Employment Drug Testing
- Drug and Alcohol Testing
- DOT Drug Testing
- Random Testing Selection Services
- MRO Services
- Injury care and follow-up
- Case Management
- Return to Work Clearance
- Transitional Work Program Coordination
- Ergonomic Evaluations
- Medical Directorship
- Onsite Clinic Development, Staffing, and Management
- Health and Safety Walk Through/Consultation
- Blood Born Pathogen Exposure Training and Management
- Drug-Free Workplace Training
- Health Risk Appraisals/Biometrics Programs
- CPR/First Aid Training