Our Video Suite
Our video suite is designed to fully prepare patients for bariatric surgery by informing them about the procedure, risks, and benefits associated with undergoing treatment with Cleveland Clinic. Feel free to browse them and learn more about bariatric surgery.
Additional Education Videos
View more videos below:
- Decreasing Readmissions through Opportunities Provided (DROP)
Medical professionals give important recommendations to reduce the occurrence of readmissions after bariatric surgery.
Podcasts for Relaxation Strategies
These podcasts introduce you to a number of mind and body tools that will help you manage stress, change your lifestyle, and improve your eating and activity habits.
Butts & Guts Podcast
What Is Bariatric Surgery and Is It Right For Me?
Listen to John Rodriguez, MD as he discusses the benefits of bariatric surgery, common barriers and misconceptions, and the criteria for bariatric surgery candidates. Plus, learn about the types of surgical procedures used for weight loss and the support offered to bariatric surgery patients at Cleveland Clinic.
Web Resources and Information Guides
- Visit Cleveland Clinic's Health Essentials to read articles on the benefits of bariatric surgery, how to prepare, and how to continue success after surgery
- Benefits and Results of Bariatric Surgery
- Diet Instructions Before Surgery
- What to Expect the Day of Surgery
- Risks and Complications of Bariatric Surgery
Is Weight Loss Surgery Right For Me?Download our free treatment guide to learn more about weight loss treatment options. Download Treatment Guide
If you’re interested in weight loss surgery or medical management, register today for our free online or in-person informational seminar. You’ll learn about what to expect, available options and receive answers to common questions.