Computer-Assisted Routine Semen Analysis
The semen analysis provides the most comprehensive assessment of semen quality and is considered the foundation of the basic infertility workup of a couple. It includes a determination of sperm volume, pH, sperm concentration, total sperm count, percent of motility, velocity, linearity, morphology, color and viscosity.
Our computerized semen analysis system is among the most technologically advanced available and yields extremely accurate, quantifiable results.
Other Testing Available:
- Leukocytospermia quantitation/Endtz test
- Kruger's strict morphology classification
- W.H.O. morphology for sperm assessment
- Special staining for azoospermic specimen
- Semen biochemistry fructose test
- Sperm antibody tests (direct and indirect immunobead)
- Reactive oxygen species
- Sperm DNA assessment