Cleveland Clinic offers multiple ways for you to pay bills online and instantly access previous billing statements.
If you are a MyChart user, you can now view your statements and pay your bill electronically in MyChart, offering a secure option for managing your account that is available 24/7. Or you can use MyAccount, which offers a QuickPay feature for you to pay electronically if you don’t want to enroll in MyAccount or MyChart.
Enrollment is easy. All you need is your Cleveland Clinic patient number from a previous statement. These options give you the following benefits:
- Access your account from anywhere, anytime.
- Instantly view, download and print your billing statements.
- See all the same details that appear on paper statements.
Flexible Payment Options
- Pay the full amount or pay a portion of your bill.
- Pay online with your credit card or checking account.
- Avoid late payments.
- Eliminate the privacy risks of mishandled postal mail.
- Protect your data courtesy of the latest encryption tools.
For further assistance with MyAccount, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866.621.6385 to speak with customer service. For MyChart Customer Support, please email email@example.com or call 866.915.3383.
Please Note: In order to best identify the patient, please provide the associated patient’s E account number, OR full name, date of birth, and address for your inquiry.
If you send health information to Cleveland Clinic via email, please know that your message may be sent in an unencrypted email. An unencrypted email means there is a risk that the information in the email and any attachments could potentially be read by a third party when it is sent through the internet.
Do not use MyAccount or MyChart for urgent medical matters. If you are experiencing an urgent medical problem, call 911 or your physician’s office immediately.