Quality patient care is of utmost importance at Cleveland Clinic. Many of the treatment options offered by our center require multiple evaluations. Scheduling these appointments with the appropriate providers can be challenging to navigate. That is why our staff developed a comprehensive system that walks patients through our care process from the initial phone call to the final evaluation.
If you are interested in scheduling an appointment with Cleveland Clinic’s Las Vegas location, you can expect the following evaluation process:
Step 1: Call our Appointment Schedulers
To schedule an appointment, call 702.483.6000.
Our patient service representatives are available to assist you Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. local time.
Step 2: Patient Registration
When you call to schedule an appointment, our patient service specialist will register you as a new patient to Cleveland Clinic. Please have your basic information, including your address, phone numbers, emergency contacts and current insurance information, available when you call. You will also need a referral from your primary care provider or general neurologist.
Step 3: Verifying Payment Options
We will discuss your payment options, which span commercial insurance, Medicare, Medicaid and cash. You will know prior to your appointment what your estimated cost will be.
Step 4: Identifying the Appropriate Physician and Scheduling the Appointment
Your patient service specialist will ask you a variety of questions in order to schedule you with the appropriate provider. It might also be necessary for your patient service specialist to review your medical history before scheduling the appointment. If this is needed, the schedulers will assist you in obtaining your medical records by contacting your primary care provider with you on the phone.
Once the patient service representative reviews the records, we will schedule you with the appropriate Cleveland Clinic physician. Please bring all reports or current scans, such as MRIs or X-rays, from your current primary care provider to your appointment.
What to Expect for Your Appointment
Welcome to Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health, where we strive to:
- Treat your conditions and keep your brain as healthy as possible.
- Provide a support system for you and your loved ones.
- Offer you and your loved ones opportunities to participate in clinical research.
Learn more in our Patient Guide, which was conceived by our patient and family advisory council.
At Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health, the safety of our patients, caregivers and staff is paramount. To that end, we must ask that everyone in our facility adhere to these behavior guidelines:
- Refrain from the use of profanity; verbally abusive, offensive, and/or sexually suggestive language; or threatening statements.
- Refrain from any act of or threat of inappropriate behavior.
- Behave in a respectful manner toward all individuals during all verbal, written and electronic interactions.
Individuals who violate these Behavior Guidelines are at risk of formal discharge from the Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health and/or removal from our property, and may not be eligible to receive further care at our facility.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Cleveland Clinic’s employees and volunteers are here to assist you with any concerns and provide you with excellent healthcare. You may contact our office at 702.483.6000 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Please contact Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health as soon as you know you are unable to attend a scheduled appointment. This way, your appointment time can be used by someone who is in urgent need of care. Our services are in high demand and your early cancellation will give another patient the opportunity to access more timely care.
Failure to contact the Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health to cancel at least 24 hours before your scheduled appointment is considered a violation of the No-Show Guidelines.
Patients who accrue three violations within 12 months are at risk of being discharged from the Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health and may not be eligible to receive further care.
How to Cancel your Visit:
- Contact our office at 702.483.6000 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Use the MyChart patient portal, if you have signed up.
- Use the text message reminder system.
Thank you for your attention to this policy, and for entrusting the Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health with your care.
The team at Cleveland Clinic Nevada recognizes that whether you have been newly diagnosed or have been living with a brain disease for many years, you can be left with a lot of unanswered questions or overwhelmed by ongoing management of the disorder. To help, we now offer our established patients an option to conveniently see a neurology provider online using the MyClevelandClinic(TM) tool.
Enjoy the convenience of seeing a specialist from wherever you choose. If you would like to use virtual visits for your established patient appointment, please call our office. If you are eligible, our team will schedule your virtual visit and provide details on the visit cost and setup instructions.
Virtual Second Opinions
If you cannot travel to Cleveland Clinic, help is available. You can connect with Cleveland Clinic specialists from any location in the world via a phone, tablet, or computer, eliminating the burden of travel time and other obstacles.
Need a Second Opinion for Care Outside of Our Specialty Areas in Nevada?
If you’re facing a significant medical condition or treatment such as surgery, this program provides virtual access to a Cleveland Clinic physician who will review the diagnosis and treatment plan.
Following a comprehensive evaluation of medical records and labs, you’ll receive an educational second opinion from an expert in their medical condition covering diagnosis, treatment options or alternatives, as well as recommendations regarding future therapeutic considerations.
You’ll also have the unique opportunity to speak with the physician expert directly to address questions or concerns. Learn more about a virtual second opinion from Cleveland Clinic.
Cleveland Clinic Nevada Campus
Cleveland Clinic Nevada is home to:
- Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health, Las Vegas.
- Imaging at Cleveland Clinic Nevada.
- Keep Memory Alive, an integrated fundraising entity.
Cleveland Clinic Nevada
888 West Bonneville Ave.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89106
Navigating Our Campus
- Location: Our address is 888 W. Bonneville Avenue in downtown Las Vegas. We’re at the corner of W. Bonneville and Grand Central Parkway, across from the Las Vegas North Premium Outlet mall and World Market Center.
- Parking: There is free, convenient self-parking adjacent to our building’s entrance unless we’re hosting a special event. In that case, complimentary valet parking is available.
- Welcome: As you enter our first-floor lobby, one of our friendly team members will greet you and escort you to the right place.
- Dining: Our Keep Memory Alive café, in collaboration with Rachel’s Kitchen, serves healthy, delicious food from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Mondays through Fridays. Stop in for a full meal or a light snack. To order ahead, call 702.722.6814.
- Maximizing Your Visit: Our Lynne Ruffin-Smith Library is open to the public from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Mondays through Fridays. You can check out materials on brain disease and on topics of special interest to caregivers.