Specialties at Cleveland Clinic Nevada
Cleveland Clinic Nevada is committed to providing exceptional patient care in a wide variety of medical specialties including the following programs and services:
Clinical Services: Why Choose Cleveland Clinic Nevada
We specialize in collaborative care and are pleased to provide patients with a second opinion, ongoing care, participation in clinical trials, and access to our no-cost patient, family and care partner resources and education services.
Right here in Nevada, you and your family can access services provided by sub-specialized neurologists at Cleveland Clinic, one of U.S. News & World Report’s top-ranked neurology programs.
Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health provides a complete continuum of world-class care for individuals with cognitive disorders, movement disorders and multiple sclerosis.
Patient services available at the Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health include:
- Diagnostic evaluation and care
- Memory testing and neuropsychological testing
- Imaging Services: for the brain and beyond
- Neurorehabilitation: Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Research opportunities for better brain health
- Patient and Caregiver Resources and Community Education
- Referral to other specialty services throughout the Cleveland Clinic health system